Tinfoil hat alert: suspicious UK scientist deaths since 2001

Is this suspicious?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From here:http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2005/270105deadscientists.htm, extracting the UK-connected scientists:

November 21, 2001: World-class microbiologist and high-profile Russian defector Dr. Vladimir Pasechnik, 64, dies of a stroke. Pasechnik, who defected to Britain in 1989, succeeded in producing an aerosolized plague microbe that could survive outside the laboratory. He was connected to Britain's spy agency and recently had started his own company. "In the last few weeks of his life he had put his research on anthrax at the disposal of the [British] Government, in the light of the threat from bioterrorism.

February 11, 2002: Dead microbiologist: Dr. Ian Langford, 40, is found dead, partially naked and wedged under a chair in his home in Norwich, England. When found, his house was described as "blood-spattered and apparently ransacked." He was one of Europe's leading experts on environmental risk.

March 24, 2002: Dead microbiologist: David Wynn-Williams, 55, is hit by a car while jogging near his home in Cambridge, England. He was an astrobiologist with the Antarctic Astrobiology Project and the NASA Ames Research Center. He was studying the capability of microbes to adapt to environmental extremes, including the bombardment of ultraviolet rays and global warming.

July 18, 2003: David Kelly, a British biological weapons expert, was said to have slashed his own wrists while walking near his home. Kelly was the Ministry of Defence's chief scientific officer and senior adviser to the proliferation and arms control secretariat, and to the Foreign Office's non-proliferation department. The senior adviser on biological weapons to the UN biological weapons inspections teams(Unscom) from 1994 to 1999, he was also, in the opinion of his peers, pre-eminent in his field, not only in this country, but in the world.

July 3, 2004: Dr Paul Norman, 52, of Salisbury, Wiltshire, was killed when the single-engine Cessna 206 he was piloting crashed in Devon. He was married with a 14-year-old son and a 20-year-old daughter, and was the chief scientist for chemical and biological defence at the Ministry of Defence’s laboratory at Porton Down, Wiltshire. The crash site was examined by officials from the Air Accidents Investigation Branch and the wreckage of the aircraft was removed from the site to the AAIB base at Farnborough.

August 12, 2004: Professor John Clark, head of the science lab which created Dolly the sheep, was found hanging in his holiday home. Prof Clark led the Roslin Institute in Midlothian, one of the world’s leading animal biotechnology research centres. He played a crucial role in creating the transgenic sheep that earned the institute worldwide fame. Prof Clark also founded three spin-out firms from Roslin - PPL Therapeutics, Rosgen and Roslin BioMed
Suspicious? Or should I be putting the bacofoil away?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I couldn't answer your poll without the time, effort and resources to look into it. I'm currently doing a Bioscience degree 8O If I mysteriously die take that as yes will you mate???

:wink:

There was a similar conspiracy theory surrounding the deaths of a number of asain-origin UK defence scientists/engineers who'd worked on UKADGE during the 1980's, IIRC.

AndyPipkin said:
There was a similar conspiracy theory surrounding the deaths of a number of asain-origin UK defence scientists/engineers who'd worked on UKADGE during the 1980's, IIRC.

It has to be said there were some creative examples of 'suicide' in that group.
One of the Asian-origin blokes apparently tied a rope to a tree, passed the rope through his car window. tied a noose around his neck, then drove off until, inevitably, halted.
And they weren't all of Asian origin. One of those that died was a retired Col or Brigadier who worked for Marconi. He apparently committed suicide by wrapping copper wire around his teeth then plugging himself into the mains.
Also linked to this series was Jonathan Moyle, IIRC ex AAC, then editor of a defence helicopter magazine. He apparently "committed suicide" while attending a defence exhibition in Chile, by hanging himself in a wardrobe that was shorter than he was, having taken the precaution of using the hotel room towels as a sort of nappy. A colleague of mine at the time was in the next room at the hotel when it happened and was quite categoric that the wardrobes were short.
The series of 'mysterious' deaths was recounted in a book written, IIRC, by a bloke who worked on an electronics magazine at the time. Haven't got the title in front of me, but I'll try and find the book.

I've seen the scientist one before... And actually the one concerning the defence contractors too (was it mentioned in one of "Suvarov's" books?).

They are odd at first glance, but then I suppose these anomalies can happen.

Yeah, I heard this theory back in the early '90's. Remember a report of one scientist who allegedly super-glued his own face into a bath, turned on the water and drowned.
The question is not are there people who are willing and able to murder a group of scientists and make it look like accidents/suicides. We all know there are units who specialiize in that kind of Op., for example the Increment.
The real question should be Cui Bono - who profits? Who would have anything to gain from the deaths of these men?

Christ! Assassins can't even create believable death-stories any more.

Assassin: "Mr so-and-so died."
Boss: "How did he die?"
Assassin: "He...er...superglued his face to the bath and turned on the tap, sir!"
Boss: "That's what you did?"
Assassin: "Yeah, well I wanted to make it look like a suicide!"
Boss: "..." *smacks head on desk*

Hmm...this is clearly a Trilateral Commission/MKULTRA black propaganda operation to distract attention from the REAL question. All the possibly defence-related scientists in the UK - a group dominated by men and hence statistically more likely to top themselves, and only one suicide a year. What makes them so happy and well-adjusted? I think we should be told!

The crash site was examined by officials from the Air Accidents Investigation Branch and the wreckage of the aircraft was removed from the site to the AAIB base at Farnborough.
Yes, like every other fatal air accident in the UK...

This bloody tinfoil isn't thick enough. I can feel the waves coming in from Neptune's moons. Does anyone have the name of a good supplier for the heavy-duty gear?

Werewolf said:
We all know there are units who specialiize in that kind of Op., for example the Increment.
All those bogeymen units are great aren't they. The troop p1ss-ups are awesome..."eh Taff, I'd avoid that almond-smelling pint if I were you mate". When you ring the bell in the bar you get a quick insulin fix to the neck (a la Feathermen). They need to have a walk-in wardrobe just to house all their passport in the name of Ahmed McDonald, Sergei Jones etc etc. I reckon the SAS are fictional as well....perhaps all the governent denials were actually elaborate double-bluffs!

Latest Threads