Tin Foil Hats Annoy Me...

Did we land on the Moon?

  • Yes we did. Top job chaps

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No we didn't. It was all filmed on the Easters set

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
Mankind landed on the Moon Forty years ago today... Top job by the SPAMS

I am close to poking a ciggy in Mrs SC's eye because she has read some old bollox that we never went to the Moon and is being argumentative.

Yes we facking did..
 
#2
spent_case said:
Mankind landed on the Moon Forty years ago today... Top job by the SPAMS

I am close to poking a ciggy in Mrs SC's eye because she has read some old bollox that we never went to the Moon and is being argumentative.

Yes we facking did..
Is that the "Royal We"? If not, you must be either Mr Armstrong, Mr Collins or Mr Aldrin. :)

MsG
 
#3
Oh, sure we went to the moon! Why then do you think NASA got all that info about extraterrestrials from the Apollo 20 missions, if we didn't actually get there in the first place!

Sheesh! Some folks have their tinfoil hats on too tight!
 
#4
Cods, I saw it on TV, that bloke built a rocket in his cellar and went to the moon with his dog. There was a cooker bashy thing up there and it's made of cheese.
 
#5
Bugsy said:
spent_case said:
Mankind landed on the Moon Forty years ago today... Top job by the SPAMS

I am close to poking a ciggy in Mrs SC's eye because she has read some old bollox that we never went to the Moon and is being argumentative.

Yes we facking did..
Is that the "Royal We"? If not, you must be either Mr Armstrong, Mr Collins or Mr Aldrin. :)

MsG
It is much the same as 'We won the War you German slags'
 
#6
Must be very late, the loons will be out soon. I do not get pissed off very often ( as this is just the int'net and all) but will all the conpisracy ( yes I think I am still a bit pissed to worry about spelling) bottom touchers just fu*ck off and die!! You are all small co cks and think that shouting out about a veriflable fact will somehow improve your standing in life. They got there! Get over it.
 
#7
#9
Sinner251 said:
Spent case that was class, Aldrin top drills.
That gobby tw@t accused Aldrin of being a Coward. Fack me. Not only did he walk on the Moon, he killed a couple of Migs in Korea..

It's always satisfying watching an old Vet put some chavvy throbber on his arrse and that is a class punch!!
 
#10
If you don't believe that man went to the moon, then you are an idiot.
 
#11
If the U.S. didn't get to the moon I'm sure Russia would have been the first to point it out.
 
#12
roadster280 said:
I defy anyone who thinks this was a hoax to go and visit KSC in Florida and still have the same opinion. The stripes on the flag of the Vehicle Assembly building are wide enough to fit a tour bus. It's farking HUGE. Tens of thousands of people worked "with the program". Massive advances were made in all walks of life, from ballpoint pens through computers to rockets.
Thats what you would like us to believe anyway.
 
#13
stacker1 said:
roadster280 said:
I defy anyone who thinks this was a hoax to go and visit KSC in Florida and still have the same opinion. The stripes on the flag of the Vehicle Assembly building are wide enough to fit a tour bus. It's farking HUGE. Tens of thousands of people worked "with the program". Massive advances were made in all walks of life, from ballpoint pens through computers to rockets.
Thats what you would like us to believe anyway.
Dip your Tin Foil Hat into hot water then cold water for ten minutes. It will fit better then and look ally..
 
#14
spent_case said:
stacker1 said:
roadster280 said:
I defy anyone who thinks this was a hoax to go and visit KSC in Florida and still have the same opinion. The stripes on the flag of the Vehicle Assembly building are wide enough to fit a tour bus. It's farking HUGE. Tens of thousands of people worked "with the program". Massive advances were made in all walks of life, from ballpoint pens through computers to rockets.
Thats what you would like us to believe anyway.
Dip your Tin Foil Hat into hot water then cold water for ten minutes. It will fit better then and look ally..
No way, that would give out a radio signal and the men in black will come and get me.
 
#15
One of the things that the astronauts did whilst on the moon was to emplace laser reflectors which were used to very accurately calculate not only the moons distance from earth, but its rate of drift away from its parent planet - among other things. And oddly enough I met a bloke in the pub tonight who told me the moon landings were b ollocks because "you need moisture in the ground to leave footprints and there is no moisture on the moon so... yadda yadda". I pointed out that four years ago I worked in the Oman desert, where there is also f uck all moisture and that my vehicle tracks and foot prints are still there.
 
#16
eodmatt said:
One of the things that the astronauts did whilst on the moon was to emplace laser reflectors which were used to very accurately calculate not only the moons distance from earth, but its rate of drift away from its parent planet - among other things. And oddly enough I met a bloke in the pub tonight who told me the moon landings were b ollocks because "you need moisture in the ground to leave footprints and there is no moisture on the moon so... yadda yadda". I pointed out that four years ago I worked in the Oman desert, where there is also f uck all moisture and that my vehicle tracks and foot prints are still there.
Let us not forget that Lunar samples have been independently dated as 3.9 Billion years old..

Job Jobbed. (Unless you wear a silver hat and think the X-Files was a documentary)
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#17
roadster280 said:
I defy anyone who thinks this was a hoax to go and visit KSC in Florida and still have the same opinion. The stripes on the flag of the Vehicle Assembly building are wide enough to fit a tour bus. It's farking HUGE. Tens of thousands of people worked "with the program". Massive advances were made in all walks of life, from ballpoint pens through computers to rockets.

And some cnut thinks it was a conspiracy theory. Shoot them.
the ballpoint pen in its current form was patented by Laszlo Biro in the forties wasnt it? (pedant mode off)

;)
 
#18
maguire said:
roadster280 said:
I defy anyone who thinks this was a hoax to go and visit KSC in Florida and still have the same opinion. The stripes on the flag of the Vehicle Assembly building are wide enough to fit a tour bus. It's farking HUGE. Tens of thousands of people worked "with the program". Massive advances were made in all walks of life, from ballpoint pens through computers to rockets.

And some cnut thinks it was a conspiracy theory. Shoot them.
the ballpoint pen in its current form was patented by Laszlo Biro in the forties wasnt it? (pedant mode off)

;)
I knew it. Its all a hoax.
 
#19
eodmatt said:
And oddly enough I met a bloke in the pub tonight who told me the moon landings were b ollocks because "you need moisture in the ground to leave footprints and there is no moisture on the moon so... yadda yadda". I pointed out that four years ago I worked in the Oman desert, where there is also f uck all moisture and that my vehicle tracks and foot prints are still there.
The Oman desert? That's just west of Newcastle, innit? Well, I can confirm that your footprints are still there. It's because you take a size 18 and walk with your plates at a 45-degree angle. Easily recognisable.

Actually, you might want to apply to the Welsh Office. They're crying out for professional path-treaders. :D :D :D

MsG
 
#20
Of course they went to the moon. How else did they film The Clangers?

As Patrick Moore said (paraphrasing slightly), if ignorance is bliss then some of those throbbers denying the landings must be chuffed to f***.

As I said, paraphrasing slightly. :D
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top