Times Journo

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by boney_m, Feb 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From a pm to me:

User is: wupert

Subject is: Pay 2000 problems

Text is: Times journalist looking to interview people anonymously about this. Interested?

Firstly, no i'm not. and secondly i've posted this in the naafi (and the location of the original thread) to get the widest possible audience, wupert is a journo so dont be caught out.

Boney

2. The little Tinker.

3. Oh Wupert. Mummy's little trooper is so disappointed.

Even Baddass is disgusted.

4. Disgusted? Not really.

5. The S Times ''Defence Correspondent'' is certainly a wupert and Jewish to boot.He tried to interview Saddam before the last lot kicked off,on his own ''initiative'',and got the resident S Times man kicked out by Saddam,just before war commenced.They have sent him back to teach him a lesson-and he's jewish!!

6. So he's Jewish then? :?

7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Is there a problem with his being Jewish? Or is it Muhandis89 who has a serious problem?

8. We had a telegraph journo come to look at a potential officers course I was on. We spent the day waffling to her about how good we were and then proceded to get her so pissed at a function that she had to be carried to bed. She rose at about 1500 the next day and gave us a flattering article a few weeks later. I think one of the lads shagged her aswell but I can't confirm that. Beer well spent I say.

9. For SKNN.No problem with the journo being jewish/moslem/martian etc.However,to send a Brit journo with a jewish name and religion to Iraq at present,does invite the wrong sort of headlines.Do you agree????