ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Times have certainly changed in schools! Wank with Jamie.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunoficarus, Feb 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. you're such a cynic J

2. Maybe but for just £815 per week we can clothe and feed a family of scroungers.

3. Time after time it's been shown that if you take a bunch of struggling pupils and lavish time, attention and resources on them then you get a marked improvement. It's well known and had been done before. Yet this time it will probably be hailed as some sort of genius breakthrough that only Jamie Oliver could have come up with.

And as this is the Naffi, Jamie Oliver - he's a kunt!

4. Jamie fucking Oliver. Why is it hes suddenly become saviour of our young? Diet, schooling, he'll be censoring video games before long.
    What the fuck do chefs know about schooling?

If he wants to help out idle, degenerate cunts he could chuck me a million.

5. Don't knock it, he's giving these boys a hand.

6. 'Strewth.... just imagine a bunch of Chavs from the local Estate tossing off into jam jars then adding this to the local sperm bank. How many inbreds, morons and fuckw*ts will this produce if some dizzy dame wants to have a baby. At least I'm not going to volunteer to leave a DNA sample or 3 with the sperm (c*m) bank.... I don't want the CSA or its replacement chasing me up for maintenance on some snot nosed, chaved up scumbag produced by some 27 stone Vicky Pollard..

One wonders how much Jaime Oliver is paying these Geezer to toss-off....? (all alleged of course... just jesting.... now where's that Jam jar... I'm a bit short of the readies this month..)

7. You mean they're getting paid to crack one out?

Kinell I could be a millionaire!

DC

8. I'm more alarmed that they got Cherie Blair and Alistair (Cunt) Campbell as part of the teaching team.
    What will their subjects be I wonder spin, lying, how to stay 45 mins from attack?

9. ...Cherie Bliar teaching 'Umin Rights (for fecks sake). If there's one thing little chav bastards seem to know inside out it is their 'rights'.
    David Starkey, who is teaching history on the programme, wrote a bit about it in Saturday's Telegraph, saying that the basic problem is touchy-feely teachers whose failure to instil any discipline has resulted in several generations of shit kids. I'm paraphrasing obviously.

10. I think thats a very good idea. Force every Chav to go down to a local office and donate sperm. Actually, this could easily be done without the use of force by offering an incentive, such as real non-supermarket beer, or a new Burberry baseball cap. Whilst at the office, what he doesnt know is this: 1) behind the screen where he is having a shuffty, his genital area is being exposed to massive amounts of Beta & Gamma radiation, thus rendering him impotent, and 2) His last shuffty s worth will also be destroyed before he picks up his "incentive".

Oh, and if he brings his "Gal", she could go in the cabin with him and get "sterilised".

Given a few decades, "job jobbed".