Timely American Joke-Wikileaks and all

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by jumpinjarhead, Dec 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [FONT=&quot]If the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]United States wants to keep anything secret they need to put it with Obama's college papers and birth certificate.[/FONT]

2. oo Er Mister. You had best keep an eye out for Ford Explorers with blacked-out windows. Funny though.

3. That is why I live in the middle of 45 acres with electronic and CCTV gate at the road and cleared fields of fire all round and armory well oiled.

4. Now they know that, they'll come from the sky!

5. Spoilsport, you've warned him now.

6. No doubt, as a Vietnam War veteran, JJH will have prepared all potential LZs on his land with foot-sized punji holes complete with shit-smeared bamboo slivers. I'm sure he learned a good deal from his resourceful former foes.

7. Hmmm. Not sure how effective they are against JDAM.

I can see the spin now...."Reclusive Vietman Vet.....gun nut.....armoury...foreign links.....internet chat rooms......survivalist....religious views......multiple unexplained explosions....."

" We are investigating this in terms of potential domestic terrorism...." etc etc.

:policecap:

8. As the ever evil Dubya said "bring it on." We all have to die sometime. ;-)

PS You also failed to mention my agricultural ammonium nitrate and diesel fueled tractor.

9. Too much in fact.....;-)

10. Plus the pack of vicious, trained-killer, attack dogs - the kind of nightmare creatures that are never let outside of a double barbed-wire fence :)

11. Rubbish, he breed Westies. Here are his two prize winning attack dogs Semper and Fi.

Attached Files:

12. Just as I said! Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Note the demonic intelligence gleaming behind the eyes that are latched onto you, their sharp white teeth, their punk-anarchist motifs ...

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Poof.

I live in a terraced house, leave the windows and door unlocked and if someone knocks, the dog opens the door to let them in.

It's what happens inside the house that's the fun part.

14. I can but imagine the grunts, whines and other hideous sounds emanating from said dwelling.

15. Our pack is at 13 now and we have several that match that description although not as "pure" as those Westies seem to be.