Time travelling future posters

They're watching you. Prepare to have your arse laminated.

This will happen before. IIRC it was a server issue where one server has lost its time signal, and the discrepancy between the two servers manifests itself like this. No need to worry though, it should self-correct some time yesterday.

It's part of a new software programme designed to allow ARRSERs the ability to bullshit Bugsy's posts in advance.
Obviously there's a few teething problems.

Glitch in the Matrix....

They are abroad? Like here in Aus?

But more likely time traveler.

I wonder if he is betting on the races this weekend......

You are receiving a hell of a lot of mail !
He's got notifications set to flag up whenever a followed thread has a new post. I did this after I was (imo wrongly) accused of dog-whistle behaviour by one of the site's bellends, and got to over 1000 notifications in just a few weeks of not checking them, having totally weaned myself off the slight frisson I felt when being informed that somebody had found one of my many hilarious jokes mildly amusing. I now have notifications only for PMs, and don't miss them.

He's got notifications set to flag up whenever a followed thread has a new post. I did this after I was (imo wrongly) accused of dog-whistle behaviour by one of the site's bellends, and got to over 1000 notifications in just a few weeks of not checking them, having totally weaned myself off the slight frisson I felt when being informed that somebody had found one of my many hilarious jokes mildly amusing. I now have notifications only for PMs, and don't miss them.
I thought it might be all the messages that I'm going to get over the next six months....

I thought it might be all the messages that I'm going to get over the next six months....
Actually it's me. I've told you 142 times now to turn your messages off!

Saw the thread title, shuddered from a period trying to sort out timestamps on shared project files, where the project team was spread across several continents. As ever, XKCD applies...

JackSofty

War Hero
@JackSofty !!
You have travelled from 2040 to leave this advice:
On no account ask the Finnish/Indian lass to marry you no matter how voluptuous her balcon and filthiness in bed & elsewhere.
Also do NOT allow your mate from Winchester to move into your flat because:

A/. He will contribute nothing to the bills, eat the contents of your fridge, piss on the floor and turn the place into a doss house.

B/. She will shag his brains out in your home
while you are at work for several months and then become very hostile, blaming you for all of his (and her) woes. The ungrateful b*stards!!

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds