Time to send ground troops to Libya

Who else thinks its time for the Goverment to go to the stores and sign out a pair of Fucking balls and send ground troops to Libya to bring an end to this Walt Warlord Gaddafi and his bunch of fucking Airsofters???

And just where are these troops going to come from? is the first of many questions, it'snot part of the UN/NATO mission.

Who else thinks its time for the Goverment to go to the stores and sign out a pair of Fucking balls and send ground troops to Libya to bring an end to this Walt Warlord Gaddafi and his bunch of fucking Airsofters???
If im honest the Rebels don't know much either

I think it makes for far more interesting news watching the "rebels" running around in their shite 4x4s loosing off DShKs whilst on the move at 40Mph. It's only a matter of time before a news crew catches one on film falling out the back, and under the vehicle behind. Or, better still, the vehicle hitting a bump, and the DShk unloads into the cab of the rear vehicle.

I'd pay per-view for that shit on TV.

Have you seen them fucking around with RPGs?? I know that they're hardly a technical bit of kit, and any mong can use one, but anyday now someone wearing a dirty old shamag is gonna ND one and kill another group of rebels 20 yards down the road. Superb

Latest Threads