Time to send ground troops to Libya

Who else thinks its time for the Goverment to go to the stores and sign out a pair of Fucking balls and send ground troops to Libya to bring an end to this Walt Warlord Gaddafi and his bunch of fucking Airsofters???

And just where are these troops going to come from? is the first of many questions, it'snot part of the UN/NATO mission.

Has school finished already?

There are plenty of Troops in the UK sat around doing jack,still on a high from Herrick that would jump at the chance!
Are there really? Almost all the ones I know back from Herrick want to spend time with their families rather than get involved in yet another pointless war.

JUST ASSASSINATE GADAFFI, That ends it all.

I'll do it!

No, seriously, I think that we shouldn't get involved, but we should protect the Libyan rebels from a massacre. That's all.

Will there be a medal if this does happen? OSM Libya!

Who else thinks its time for the Goverment to go to the stores and sign out a pair of Fucking balls and send ground troops to Libya to bring an end to this Walt Warlord Gaddafi and his bunch of fucking Airsofters???
If im honest the Rebels don't know much either

The rebels are, like, firing stuff at anything just to look strong, not caring whether they hit a Gadaffi tank or a BBC minibus.

I think it makes for far more interesting news watching the "rebels" running around in their shite 4x4s loosing off DShKs whilst on the move at 40Mph. It's only a matter of time before a news crew catches one on film falling out the back, and under the vehicle behind. Or, better still, the vehicle hitting a bump, and the DShk unloads into the cab of the rear vehicle.

I'd pay per-view for that shit on TV.

Have you seen them fucking around with RPGs?? I know that they're hardly a technical bit of kit, and any mong can use one, but anyday now someone wearing a dirty old shamag is gonna ND one and kill another group of rebels 20 yards down the road. Superb