Time to Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
As I've not had an answer in the sticky, I am reposting here.


I passed ADSC Lichfield in mid-November and had my file forwarded to the INT CORPS shortly afterwards.

I spoke with my AFCO today who confirmed they were just waiting for a date or response regarding my 4-day selection, while adding everything had gone "tits-up the past year".

My question is - for someone in the know - roughly how long will it take to settle a date for the selection?

I only ask so I can sort out current/future employment.

Many thanks.
 
#2
FFS!

I don't know.
 
#4
GORDON BENNET!

RandomName443 said:
I spoke with my AFCO today who confirmed they were just waiting for a date or response regarding my 4-day selection, while adding everything had gone "tits-up the past year".

My question is - for someone in the know - roughly how long will it take to settle a date for the selection?
Seeing as I cannot get an answer from somone who has already stated that they are waiting for a response and that there may have been an unforseen blip in the system, I'll jump on the internethingy and bug the fcuk out of everyone else. When I don't get the response that I need, I'll just re-post it somewhere else. If that doesn't work I'll stamp my feet and hold my breath.

Chill the fcuk out. The vast majority of users on this forum are serving Int Corps soldiers (and possibly a few Officers). Not many of us work in the Ivory Towers, and even fewer of us are willing to ring up the Ivory Towers to answer this. Go and bug your AFCO. That's what they're there for. Maybe if you annoy them enough they'll recruit you into another Corps for sh1ts and giggles. Or conversely, shrug your shoulders and accept that you will be told in time.
 
#8
What grade did you get at selection mate?

A rough guide on when you will start basic from selection is:

A or B grade = 3-6 months

C Grade = 6-12 months
 
#10
They are only rough numbers mate and are not set in stone.

Obviously it depends on what job your going for etc.

With an A grade you should be in asap.
 
#13
RoyalWelsh7023 said:
They are only rough numbers mate and are not set in stone.

Obviously it depends on what job your going for etc.

With an A grade you should be in asap.
There is only one feckin job in the Int Corps you muppet :roll:
 
#14
eye_spy said:
RoyalWelsh7023 said:
They are only rough numbers mate and are not set in stone.

Obviously it depends on what job your going for etc.

With an A grade you should be in asap.
There is only one feckin job in the Int Corps you muppet :roll:
As a soon to be WO1 I'd double check that statement! By the time he's in (assuming defence cuts haven't halted recruiting entirely) there won't be......
 
#15
Op_Int_and_Spy said:
eye_spy said:
RoyalWelsh7023 said:
They are only rough numbers mate and are not set in stone.

Obviously it depends on what job your going for etc.

With an A grade you should be in asap.
There is only one feckin job in the Int Corps you muppet :roll:
As a soon to be WO1 I'd double check that statement! By the time he's in (assuming defence cuts haven't halted recruiting entirely) there won't be......
Alright smart arrse, you are obviously correct, but it ain't up and running yet! :p :lol:
 
#16
Random Name etc

Please check your inbox for a personal message sent to you last week.
Your ability to resolve this request may effect your suitability or WAH rating :wink:
 
#20
RandomName443 said:
I have recieved a letter from the INT CORPS selection unit with a date and instructions for February on it, fantastic.
Great, then you will be able to answer the ultimate credibility question:

"what color is the Lumnocolur House door?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Army Reserve 2
M Royal Signals 0
M Officers 14

Similar threads

Latest Threads