time to put the fork down...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maguire, Jul 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

Former world's fattest man suffers serious head injuries after crashing wheelchair into a ditch | Mail Online former world's fattest man was rushed to hospital yesterday - after being knocked unconscious when he crashed his motorised wheelchair into a supermarket ditch.Medics feared Paul Mason - who once weighed 70 stone - was having a heart attack after the freak accident outside the Sainsbury's supermarket in his home town of Ipswich.Mr Mason, 50, who now weighs 37 stone, sparked a full-scale 999 rescue after being knocked out in the incident.Eye-witness Frank Worster, 67, was the first to go to his aid. Mr Worster, of Ipswich, said: 'I was walking up the main road and I saw him going down the path and next thing I heard was 'argh'. '**snots**

Former world's fattest man suffers serious head injuries after crashing wheelchair into a ditch | Mail Online
  2. I have just got in and this is pretty much the first thing I have looked at.

It's fucking terrible but I cannot stop laffing about this cunt.

Thanks for that Mag.

NB : Must of cost a sodding fortune to sort out when you consider the logistics of saving a seriously fat fuck, was surprised they didn't have to get some REME wrecker unit in to lift him.
  3. was he on his way into or out of Sainsburys ? "rushed Mr Mason to hospital in an ambulance specially-strengthened for obese patients." that would be an HGV then

4. Tank transporter.
  5. Where's the nearest Reccy Mech lot? They deserve a medal for recovering that fat cunt.

Whats the world coming to when we need specially reinforced ambulances for fat cunts? They should get sent to Afghan, it's be a hell of a lot cheaper than Hesco.
  6. Three weeks left in the ditch with his mini scammel on top of him, now that would cause weight loss, cure his diabetes and craving for pork pies deep fat fried with snickers, save the NHS a bloody fortune, any chance of putting the fat useless git back in the ditch on national tv to highlight the fat munter epidemic sweeping the country. Pass the mars bars .
  7. The first First aider on the scene couldn't find a pulse. But presumably had no trouble finding him.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. you'd need a street lifter to get him out. better to plonk him in the carpark as a
    ready made bouncy castle for the kiddies. win-win.
  9. Have some sympathy for the poor man. It's not his fault. He got no help from the NHS and is addicted to junk food. He's the victim in this affair and deserves help not derision.
  10. Have a word with yourself!!! A lot of bariatric patients have a massive chip on their shoulder and think the world owe them everything. There is nearly always a feeder close by who takes pleasure in making your 'victim' as disgustingly obese as possible. It's invariably their mother too; nobody's fault except the fatty themselves and those close to them.

I know the costs involved in transporting these fuckers and it's staggering. It also pains me that I'm paying for it and their disability benefits.

I'm a spelling mong.
  11. Looks like he's eaten more than one of those massive chips on his shoulder.......

12. reminds me of something i saw on the news a few years ago. some bloated fat beast
    in a 3rd storey flat who hadn't got out of bed for 2 years had a heartie (suprise)
    and had to be transported to hospital. ended up with the fire brigade sawing a huge
    hole in the front of his flat and then using a pallet jack then a telehandler to get fat
    boy down. last seen beeing carted off on the back of a fucking tilt tray. fucking
  13. There's some shocking videos on YouTube if you search for 'bariactric extraction'.

Go ahead and treat yourself.

14. Mr. Irony not at home today?