Time to Ponder!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Sep 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

When I look at the news and the state of the world, i.e Famine in Africa, Rioting in the UK, Child Abuse, Murder, a decline in society, Financial meltdown etc. It makes me wonder if it is worthwhile sticking my finger up my arrse when having a wank?

Opinions please.

• Like Like x 2
  2. picture please?

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What of starving African kids? You sick fuck!

• Like Like x 3
  4. The moment you have to ask yourself that question you know you're paying too much attention to current affairs. Let it rest. Sometimes you deserve some quality time with yourself without worrying what's going on in the world.

• Like Like x 1
  5. As long as you cut your nails first.

6. It depends. Do you have to put sugar lumps in the boss's coffee straight after or is there time to wash your hands first?

Think carefully, the advice you'll get depends on this!

• Like Like x 1
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

He doesn't take sugar.

I wasn't planning to knock one out in the office (it's open plan) but for when I have some special time alone.

8. What? Asking the question on a Friday? Surely that's what Fridays were invented for. It really depends who's finger is being stuck up your arse. Is it that pretty typist's or your own? Also, who is administering the wrist job? Once again, the pretty typist comes into play (I wish!)

9. Don't fuck about with a finger. Self fisting is the new thing these days.

10. A bit of prostrate stimulation is always a little extra treat, remember, you can't solve all the world's problems by yourself; a wanked man is a relaxed man, able to face these trying times with sang froid, go one knock yourself out.

Because you're worth it.

• Like Like x 3
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I am the pretty typist of which you speak!

12. Bung some nail polish on your wanking hand and it can be who/whatever you want it to be.

13. Typist??? where do you live the 1960's.....

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

1958! I am currently listening to Buddy Holly.

15. He can't be saying very much though.

Seriously shouldn't you be PMing Jarrod about this one?