Time Team

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by charlie2, Jan 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched Time Team [Ch4+1] about injured peronnel in The Rifles rehabilitating through Archeology. As an ex crab, I tound it very inspiring.
  2. well done that man !! now fuck off and bury yourself !"!
  3. oh i forgot
    wah shield up
    wah shield down
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  4. Not if they end up like Phil Harding.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I enjoy searching through my cutlery draw with the metal detector I got for Christmas. Always find some treasure or other and seldom get cold or muddy!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Dig a trench, stag in it, put the earth back.
    10 years later dig a trench, find some old stuff in it, job done!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. You forgot the bit about digging a 2 inch square "post hole" so future generations will get very over excited about it,likewise the 3 foot long patch of slightly darker earth which will soon become the foundations of a "49 acre Roman fort"
    • Like Like x 5

8. " 'Ere Tooowney!!"

Ask a graduate to push a wheel barrow around a building site as a labourer you'll get a "Fack orf!"

Ask a graduate to push a wheel barrow around an Archy dig and you'll get trampled in the rush.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Is Phil Harding the freakish looking chap who has never been asked to babysit for anyone?
    • Like Like x 3
  10. and the shard of pottery which tells you that the owner had a fiteen room house with eight servants.
    I found the programme quite interesting when it first come on tv, but after 500 episodes of finding fuck all it lost it's edge, and baldrick is an annoying twat.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. And after 20 years it's all over.
  12. did you see the one where the owner had buried a load of stuff and they thought they had hit paydirt until realising the romans didnt have barb wire...
    • Like Like x 3
  13. ...or baywatch...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. i loved baywatch, epic saturday afternoon wank material