Time Scale?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by bazinga, Dec 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello Guys

Been in the regulars, joining the medics TA. I handed in all the bits I needed to. Its now been 5 weeks and I've heard nothing useful. I emailed at the 2 weeks point asking how it was going. Ignored. Emailed at the 3 week point got a reply 3 days later from the civie clark saying "sorry haven't sent it off yet been busy." I'm now at the 5 week point. Heard nothing. I know the army's admin is shockingly slow but this takes the piss a little doesn't it? It shouldnt be too hard as I left the regulars less than a year ago? Can anyone shed any light or am I really just getting fobbed off and should stop bothering my arse trying to join?

Cheers, hope you are all having a fab day and the likes.

2. It does happen, expect to be told in 3 weeks time that you need to produce X, then another wait for Y & Z.

If they are that bad just think if you'll ever get paid.

Try another unit

3. Echoed, try another unit. Ex-Regular re-enlistments can take longer as APC need to check your previous service record prior to approving you for re-enlistment. I take it you have already had your entry medical?

4. No, had absolutely nothing. Another unit I agree.