• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

time passing

anyone into philosophy here?
am really bored!

if youve got nothing sensible to say dont post.

Fugly said:
I think, therefore you're a cunt.

Next.

:roll:
I concur.

Next.

i am,more than i can say about you hence the post.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
WhizzyShootingStar said:
i am,more than i can say about you hence the post.
fucking fuck off, you fucking dull fuck.

I assume you're a civvie, and most likely a student?

what is wrong with you,i asked a question and you go of on one for no reason.

swearing at me in every sentence make you feel better or something.And no am not a troll,it was a bloody question,am bored okay,didnt expect these sorta replys.

swearing at me in every sentence make you feel better or something.And no am not a troll,it was a bloody question,am bored okay,didnt expect these sorta replys.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
WhizzyShootingStar said:
Fuck off then.

Didn't do your research properly, did you?

Bellend. :roll:

WhizzyShootingStar said:
May I suggest you look here for a sensible answer?

Clicky

well if you read the entrance to the naafi it says this is a place for sick depraved humour so go stuff you're fat head up you're arse.

whats is your problem?

fine how do you move the post somewhere else?

fine how do you move the post somewhere else?

Latest Threads