Time off training and regiment

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by MJ-RDG, Dec 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if im posting this in the right section but alot of recruits will probably be thinking the same...

in phase 2 and your regiment are you given set dates off which you all take, how does it work?

due to me wanting to book a holiday in the new year for a well deserved break and im not too wise on how the whole situation works anyone who can help it will be much appreciated :D
  2. FFS! I smell Wedgy................
  3. if you have nothing to say on the subject get yourself gone and find something more entertaining to do with your time like playing with the cock attatched to your head :)
  4. Yeah, do one dullard
  5. you need to pull your head out of your ass, i asked for abit of info if you cant provide it **** off else where im sure you can find a nice lovely thread somewhere to talk out of your arse on.
  6. Use the search function you dreary little person.
  7. I'd rather play with the one attached to your mothers bottom lip.
  8. No, I couldn't tell you because I didn't spend 3 years as an instrructor at an ATR.

Fcuk off Walt.
  9. exactly so if you spent 3 years as in instructor you could of easily said yeh mate u get so and so time off instead of all this shite
  10. You've already had time off from when you were binned. How much more do you want. God but you're a wretch.
  11. u call having to look after family who have cancer....time off?

are u fuckin sick ?
  13. no it's not weak it's having your prioritys set straight, family before anything your mother brought you into this world so you should show more respect, ur the mouthful of cum ur mother should of swollowed
  14. Valiant effort, young fellow me lad.

You need to think to yourself. Your Army career will be 24 years. Is mummy going to live that long?

15. Priorities!

1. Fridge on?
    2. Beer in it?
    3. DVD working?
    4. 'She likes it in the back door' in DVD?
    5. Cock liberally greased with B&H flavoured saliva?
    6. Curtains open to entertain neighbours?

There's your priorities. If you want to include family, then send out an invite to the wankfest.