Time off training and regiment

Not sure if im posting this in the right section but alot of recruits will probably be thinking the same...

in phase 2 and your regiment are you given set dates off which you all take, how does it work?

due to me wanting to book a holiday in the new year for a well deserved break and im not too wise on how the whole situation works anyone who can help it will be much appreciated :D

if you have nothing to say on the subject get yourself gone and find something more entertaining to do with your time like playing with the cock attatched to your head :)

you need to pull your head out of your ass, i asked for abit of info if you cant provide it **** off else where im sure you can find a nice lovely thread somewhere to talk out of your arse on.

MJ-RDG said:
if you have nothing to say on the subject get yourself gone and find something more entertaining to do with your time like playing with the c*** attatched to your head :)
I'd rather play with the one attached to your mothers bottom lip.

exactly so if you spent 3 years as in instructor you could of easily said yeh mate u get so and so time off instead of all this shite

no it's not weak it's having your prioritys set straight, family before anything your mother brought you into this world so you should show more respect, ur the mouthful of cum ur mother should of swollowed

MJ-RDG said:
no it's not weak it's having your prioritys set straight, family before anything your mother brought you into this world so you should show more respect, ur the mouthful of cum ur mother should of swollowed
Valiant effort, young fellow me lad.

You need to think to yourself. Your Army career will be 24 years. Is mummy going to live that long?

Priorities.

MJ-RDG said:
no it's not weak it's having your prioritys set straight, family before anything
Priorities!

1. Fridge on?
2. Beer in it?
3. DVD working?
4. 'She likes it in the back door' in DVD?
5. Cock liberally greased with B&H flavoured saliva?
6. Curtains open to entertain neighbours?

There's your priorities. If you want to include family, then send out an invite to the wankfest.

yes my army career now is my future and i knew that before i began to go through the process of DAOR, and i dont regret the choice i made i was young and respected my parents for my upbringing,

anyway anyone know about this time off lol?

I'm confused.

In this thread, you are asking a fairly elementary question because you have no idea...possibly because you were only in for about 35 minutes.

In your other thread......

Basicly in here i will try answer any question you may have about phase 1 training down at winchester from the experience i had, dont worry if it's a stupid question dont let the old lads here put you off! believe it or not they where all recruits at one point, except sandy the guv he was raised by the MOD to be a killing machine with wings
...you seem to think you are DS. :?

who said u know nothing i said if u spent 3 years as an instructor you should share your wisdom with us

and yeh i wa told the same flasheart was also quoted " travel insurance " when i mensioned a holiday