TIME Magazine's: Person of the Year 2011 goes to....

walkyrie

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Alot of the usual suspects have been whining about how "The Protestor" is so much more appropiate then last year's winner - "Mark Zuckerberg"

How have they been whinging? Yup you guessed it - Facebook...........

As Hitler got it in 1938, can I say crusty and all his friends are as bad as Nazis, invoke Godwin's and shut this thread before it descends into another platform for Chuffit's Spartist raging against the machine?

Who gives a shit who Time magazine vote for their person of the year? Do you really care what some over paid, over weight, sweaty scumbag journo decides who their little hero of the year is?

I wonder how many times Chuffit can use his favourite word **** in this thread?
I wonder when the mods will realise that you and the seagull play them all the time by tag-team-trolling on any thread you don't like the look of so it'll go down the hole.

I wonder when the mods will realise that you and the seagull play them all the time by tag-team-trolling on any thread you don't like the look of so it'll go down the hole.
Correlation ain't causation, cuntybollocks. Your threads get holed because they're shit. You get abused for the same reason. Tell us more about this revolution you keep going on about. Who's revolting and over what? Or are you just living in an adolescent fantasy, typing bollocks in between bouts of milking yourself into a Che Guevara beret?

Tit.