Time for a smoker!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by red_arrse, Feb 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I feel this forum needs a new thread to clear the air. There is a lot of Nurse/CMT/ODP bickering appearing in most of the threads at the moment. Dont pull your punches, get it off your chest!

To start I'd like to say that I think Nursey Boy is a bell-end who talks a lot of crap!

Discuss......

2. red_arsse is a dobber.

3. Thats the spirit!

4. I think your a bell-end too, and Filbert, hell and venty.......b@llocks your all bell-ends, come to think of it, so am I!

5. happy days.

i got some new shoes today.

6. To the ARRSE HOLE.............................

Thats the way.

7. A problem shared is a......blah, blah, blah!

8. Shut it you sllllaaaaaagggggggg...........what ya got to say aboooot that then?????? EH!!!!!

9. Bore off! How are we supposed to clear the air with an odour like you kicking around. HMMMMMM jiz flavoured farts me thinks, dont you?

10. Jiz, your aftershave I presume?????????

11. Im not familiar with that odour myself. Is it an aquired taste? :hump:

12. I'm a knob, Ventys a throbber, Bulldog is a total chopper, D-L is a dogs ring piece (and theyre the ones I like)
    Nurseyponceboy is a bloody idiot who probably spent a lot of time at school either with his head held down a flushing toilet or sitting in pub toilet cubicles at 8pm waiting for 'Big John' whos left the message scrawled on the wall that he'll be there and hes 'looking for fun', heidtheba who the fcuk are you? and Red_Arrse blows goats.

That felt good to get off my chest (unlike jiz, its a bugger to get out of my manly chest hair, even Gado struggled to suck it out)

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Arrsehole it is then!

14. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!