Time between MB and Sandhurst

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Rawr, Aug 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've recently failed MB and I hope to give it another go early next year. I'd like to get on the May 2012 intake, but I'm not sure when the cut off date will be for taking people on that particular CC. Obviously there is PCCBC to do before you go and other admin. Could I still get on the May intake if I took MB in February or even later? Or would I have to do it in January.

Many thanks.
  2. I can't help with your question but out of interest, what part did you fail?

3. The intakes are generally booked up one course in advance. i.e. May intake is booked by by January, January is booked up by September. Of course there may be the odd space available but I wouldn't guarentee on getting into Sandhurst by May if you're planning Main Board in February.
  4. I'm a little out of date, but I suspect that it is still the case that the May intakes are pretty under subscribed. If this is still the case you can probably be loaded onto it quite late on.