Time between briefing and main board

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by flyingwinger, Apr 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I had my briefing about two and a half weeks ago was wondering if anyone new how long the paperwork takes to come through so I can apply for main board?

thanks in advance

2. mine had come by then mate. wont be long. the long bit is the forms that follow, then the 8 weeks or so to process everything. but more the forms

3. At least your not having to wait 18 months mate!

4. thats very true. why the wait?

5. Forms came on wednesday took me ages to get them filled in, drove up to the recruiting headquarters on thursday and handed them in. Just have to wait for my date now.

6. Just got my date for main board now, four weeks away. Need to crack on with those press ups!

7. Once you handed in your main board forms how long did it take in total for your main board date?

8. It took about five or six weeks to get my date, by the time I go to main board will have been over ten weeks in between sending my forms in.

When did you have your briefing?

9. My breifing was on the 6th and 7th of May, I suppose it will be another few weeks until I get a date for main board.