Tim Westwood

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Sep 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. He's still a bellend.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I thought Cheryl "Pet man pet" Cole was the forces favourite ?

4. Tim Westwood is non-human. visiting some bods in Afghanistan does not make you a "forces favourite". It makes you a publicity whore. The only way that glue sniffer would be a favourite would be if he started dressing and talking like the lowestoft born 50 year old he is and not a 15 year old LA gangsta wannabe.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Lmao..well said

Never could work that c*nt out

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fair point he is a bit mental but he has been in and around the hip hop scene since he was in his teens, its not suprising really. Only like squaddies picking up squaddy mannerisms and phrases over the years!

7. Who?
    Westwood, thought it was a film starring Yul Brynner!

8. I see where you are coming from but I find it hard to believe that a middle class teenage white boy was hanging around the bronxe in the 70's (where hip hop is generally accepted to have started). Even squaddies can tone down their language and mannerisms to suit normal people. sometimes. with effort.

9. FDW

FDW Old-Salt

Yeah but he got shot (with bird shot, at range, through a window - which he def didn't set up himself) so he must really be a gangster, innit.

10. His Daddy is a padre isn't he?

11. Dad was Bishop of Peterborough, so like Ali G he's not really 'street'.

I think Westwood's still a cock, but as far as going out to the 'Ghan is concerned there's easier ways of getting good publicity, and maybe some of the lads who like all that shit-hop would have appreciated the effort.

Besides, he pissed off that nasty little raspberry Jody McIntyre in the process, so fair play.

12. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I just like the fact that he was invited to play with a furry crocodile (someone DOES have a sense of humour).

13. Only bloke that pisses me off more than the fat cunt Moyles!

14. very hip-hop!

15. About as "Hip Hop" as he is!