tim wade (yes again)

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by smudger746, Dec 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i've not been on ARRSE for ages. but recent events have compelled me to do so.

a certain person who's well known to this place for his bully boy walt hunting tactics and general abusing of the female population is now trying to out me as a walt. all this because i stood up against him on a thread he started on WMHC slagging off the mum of a fallen comrade. he got all high and mighty, threatening me with this and that, even as far as sending me his address by pm on facefuck, so he could "sort me out".

after i more or less ignored him/shot him down in flames, he then went to his usual back up, asking me what my regi number was/regiment i served in. i told him to fuck right off, and that his motive was at best laughable. i say this because at least 200 of the people on my friends list on facebook i've served with in the 13 years i was in DPM!

bottom line is, tim wade is just a pure cunt. i'm tempted to take him up on his offer, but then i might invite him to the uk to be treated on our beloved NHS.

peace out!
  2. What are you talking about?
  3. im on about a guy named tim wade, bloating penguin type of ex soldier.
  4. Thanks for that.

Compelling and rich.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. If I wait long enough, I may manage to give an atom of a shit about other people arguing on the internet.

In the meantime, here is a photograph of a nude lady. No gsh shots allowed on ARRSE, so I've covered her cunt with, er, a cunt.

• Like Like x 14
  6. Very, very small fucking pond mate...............try getting out more.
  7. Mmmmhhhhhh....lets view this through the crystal.........aahhhhh......the mists are clearing now......I see a distant stranger...... a stranger with a secret......disturbing shadows.........a dark past..........of.... Oh......he's just some fucking knob!
  8. Chuck us a link to this bit of internet milling then, don't be shy.
  9. capitals are very much overrated, especially at the beginning of a sentence. so what was it you were saying?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Is brasso on offer at the local supermarket of your choice at the moment?
  11. No but duraglit is..
  12. Was the mum worth such gallant white knightery?
    Any pics?

Unless it's the benefits sponging one, you can keep her

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
  13. The irony being that you're not adverse to attempting a bit of bullying or abuse of people yourself smudger. You tried it with me, then suddenly stopped - was it after you did some research hoping I was a Walt? You must have been gutted with the results then.

You're only upset because everyone on the FB Walt site has ignored your ramblings about being an Internet hardman with Tim Wade.

How's the pretend PTSD? Still comes and goes does it?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Im Tim Wade
  15. ...surely???