Tim Wade is JP 47 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mekon

War Hero
It's back ! Tim Wade , international man of bollocks is back in the NAFFI BAR as "JP 47 " . You can tell it is him by his druken drivel and liking of calling people "nonces " . If you are not aware of this throbber , scroll back a bit and check out the numerous threads adout this Walt who likes to call others walt and paedophile . He is an utter piece of scum . That is all .

hairyarse2

War Hero
George Formby walt

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

spaz

LE
It's back ! Tim Wade , international man of bollocks is back in the NAFFI BAR as "JP 47 " . You can tell it is him by his druken drivel and liking of calling people "nonces " . If you are not aware of this throbber , scroll back a bit and check out the numerous threads adout this Walt who likes to call others walt and paedophile . He is an utter piece of scum . That is all .
Are you on smack you fucking bellend?

C

cloudbuster

Anyone else noticing the smell of meths around here?

Who raided the coshh locker.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

hairyarse2

War Hero
you're thinking of mike harding surely?

The Rochdale Cowboy???

Did he clean windows as well?

He had Ginger Daughters, errrmm that is all.

Has a nurse left the care home computer turned on?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd gladly smash your knees with a bumper.

You can't spell NAAFI. Kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads