Tight fitting.

Treat them right and they'll leave your ball bag alone, don't over feed them and regular walks will help. Quite why you want to fuck them instead of your bird is beyond me, she can't be that ugly......can she?

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Tight boxers will increase the temp of ya balls, damaging your swimmers but then so do all tight undies.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Womb_Poker said:
CQMS said:
Treat them right and they'll leave your ball bag alone, don't over feed them and regular walks will help. Quite why you want to fuck them instead of your bird is beyond me, she can't be that ugly......can she?
haha mug.

and country gal pm's.

erm what?

so are you, which is why your threads keep getting binned. Do you think anyone cares about your too tight shorts? have you thought about loosing weight?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
Womb_Poker said:
Jarrod you are so boring.
Yes I know many people tell me that on a daily basis however, you'll always be ugly and a cnut. I'll remain handsome forever.
Is that what your mam tells you every morning before you head out the front door?

tasha32 said:
so are you, which is why your threads keep getting binned. Do you think anyone cares about your too tight shorts? have you thought about loosing weight?
Have you thought about just fucking off, you pointless baby sitting creature?

tasha32 said:
Fuck me! Mrs Mong has typed more than one word.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Womb_Poker said:
tasha32 said:
its the junk in the trunk. big boy naa what i meean.

country gal just pm we can talk dirty.

Feck off

CountryGal said:
Womb_Poker said:
tasha32 said:

Feck off
Unless of course he offers you a pastie, then your mouth would open wider than your hippo's yawn.

Well done womb poker, you've nearly got a full house of Arrse munters on this thread. Just need a few more of the plebs to turn up and complain. :D

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
FiveAlpha said:
CountryGal said:
Womb_Poker said:
tasha32 said:

Feck off
Unless of course he offers you a pastie, then your mouth would open wider than your hippo's yawn.
Nah talking would take away from eating time, and then my lard arse would be neglected, just doesnt mix in ma box

Latest Threads