• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tiger Woods seriously injured!!

They say the airbags indicate a sub 30 mph collision, but how do you seriously injur yourself at a low speed like that? Also how did he manage to reverse into a hydrant then go forward into a tree?
I think the Police will want to get a breath test and bloods to rule out the obvious.
I just hope he recovers quickly, he's a great sportsman.

FNUSNU said:
They say the airbags indicate a sub 30 mph collision, but how do you seriously injure yourself at a low speed like that? Also how did he manage to reverse into a hydrant then go forward into a tree?
I think the Police will want to get a breath test and bloods to rule out the obvious.
I just hope he recovers quickly, he's a great sportsman.
Watch "The World According to Garp", you'll soon get the idea!

Apparently the airbags were faulty.......................................... there's a hole in one!!!

Bdum,tisch,Ithankyougoodnight!

Hat,coat and taxi for one.

Latest Threads