Tiger Woods is a Navy Seal Walt.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Mar 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He could with that Nike Dymo driver he uses, it mahoosive!
    So Tiger gets an old white dude to allow him to put him in a headlock then plays the hardman?
    Serial prostitute punter nad Cunt all rolled into one.
  2. Sounds like an utter cock end.
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hopefully due to these relevations he'll loose a few of the sponsors who've come back aboard and his recent good form will wither and die.
    Then he can go and join the Navy and go for SEALS training.
  5. What can I say?
    All golfers are wankers.
    Woods is the uber golfer ergo he is the uber wanker.
    I wonder if Hank is related to Eric?
  6. Wood’s old man was USSF.

Served in Vietnam, and was a bit of a high achiever himself. In the 1960’s he was a bit of a pioneer. He had a touch of the tar brush, in spite of that handicap in those days, still rated as US ‘them’, not only that made Colonel besides. While Martin Luther King Junior was “Dreaming of a day when people would be judged by their character, and not by the colour of their skin’, Tiger senior was actually living that dream.

Wood’s ‘senior’ married a Thai girl and named his first born, ‘Tiger’ after his Vietnamese counterpart, when he was a province or district senior advisor in Vee Et Nam, back in the day.

I’ve tried my best to discover the fate of the Vietnamese guy he was named for. Best I can say is that he died in a re-education camp, close to the Chinese border, about ten years after Saigon fell. Probably, from hard work, no tucker and a chronic case of the shits. Think Burma Railway.

If Tiger Woods has an interest in matters military, I’m not very much surprised.

Due to his talent and good looks, he’s made a shedload of money. Consequently he has the opportunity to shag quality blonde bints. Which naturally he does.

I've got no interest in golf whatsoever, but anyone slagging off at him is either jealous or just a plain fucking bigot.

You decide.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. .....or thinks that golfers are wankers.
    Do keep up.
    • Like Like x 2

8. So because Tiger Woods' father was an SF bloke, Tiger is naturally a decent all round bloke?

Take your sycophantic head for a shite.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. What news of Kabul and Lord Elphinstone?
  10. Tiger woods is a wanker.jpg
  11. You haven't read the article then.

It may be the DM, but it's quoting the book about TW.
  12. How can a non-swimmer possibly be a SEAL?
  13. Dont know about killing in 2 seconds but he can put me to sleep in 2 seconds as Golf is so fucking boring that even mentioning it sends me off tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. Sorry. to sleep.
  14. Pole dancers/hostesses and golf bimbos he 's welcome to them.

He's no great shakes has numerous affairs but his PERSEC drills are so slack he leaves shedloads of evidence for his ex missus to find.
    And he enjoys strongarming old geezers, yeah put him on a pedestal you muppet.