Tiger Woods caught with his pants down.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Queensman, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tiger Woods has appeared to have coughed to cheating on his Mrs without really admitting it:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8391350.stm

''.....Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete...''
    Question: Are golfers really 'professional athletes'? I've always considered them in the same quiver as Darts and Snooker players.

2. The term athlete originates from track and field but is normally used to broadly specify a 'sportsperson'. The question then is whether you consider golf to be a legitimate sport.

3. What I don't get is how any woman could possibly find that sulky, bad-mannered pr1ck in any way a suitable squeeze.

(Apart from his $65million dollar fortune)

4. I think you may have hit the nail right on the thumb there. :wink:

5. $65m last year, he's approaching the Bn $ mark!

6. Stevie & Tiger

STEVIE Wonder and Tiger Woods are in a bar. Tiger turns to Stevie and says, 'How's the singing career going?'
    Stevie replies, 'Not too bad. How's the golf?'

Woods replies, 'Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that right, now.'

Stevie says, 'I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it.
    Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right.'

Tiger says, 'You play GOLF?'

Stevie says, 'Yes, I've been playing for years'.

Tiger says, 'But -- you're blind! How can you play golf if you can't see?'

Stevie Wonder replies, 'Well, I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me.
    I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him.
    Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice.'

'But, how do you putt?' asks Tiger

'Well', says Stevie, 'I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball towards his voice.'

Tiger asks, 'What's your handicap?'

Stevie says, 'Well, actually -- I'm a scratch golfer.'

Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie, 'we’ve got to play a round sometime.'

Stevie replies, 'Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole.
    That a problem?'
    Woods thinks about it and says, ' I can afford that, OK, I'm game for that. $10,000 a hole is fine with me.
    When would you like to play?'

Stevie Wonder says, 'Pick a night'

TOLD YOU ALL BEFORE, HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO PLAY STEVIE!!!!!! :lol:
    AND HE WAS SHITTING HIS SELF :p

7. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

One:
    Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife
    Two:
    What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards
    Three:
    Tiger Woods was injured in a car accident as he pulled out of his driveway early Friday morning. It was Woods' shortest drive since an errant tee shot at the US Open.
    Four:
    What was Tiger Woods doing out at 2.30 in the morning? He'd gone clubbing
    Five:
    Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron
    Six:
    Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?
    Seven:
    This is the first time Tiger’s ever failed to drive 300 yards
    Eight:
    Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.
    Nine:
    Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash. He's still below par though
    Ten:
    Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one

8. Lots of the gossip columnists and bloggers have been repeating the story that Tiger and the bride are going to split up. I now have irrefutable proof that this is not so. One of my cousins retired to Florida but picked up a part time job at PhotoQuick. Tiger stopped by today to drop off a picture for his Christmas cards. This is a happy couple, look at the smiles.

Attached Files:

9. Terrific picture!

10. Welcome scotty :wink: