Tiger team

The TIGER Team are an asset tracking team. Last time I saw them they were in Iraq trying to account for all of the missing containers and equipment in them. They account for all equipment in theatre...I think.

I saw them in Iraq. A lot.

If you hate your trade, regiment, corps, colleagues, the world, yourself, etc... then it'll be the ideal way to wa... spend 6 months.

I'm sure they only gave them the name to try and get people to sign up
for it thinking it sounded good.

woody said:
I'm sure they only gave them the name to try and get people to sign up
for it thinking it sounded good.
Yeh if you're 6 and you like Frosties, theyre Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat 8O

Fcuk me...it's the Tesco Special Forces! :D

Well I think i'll carry on being an honourable grunt that I have managed to remain for the last 26 years, just the name made it sound like an interesting job.... Pity!

I can't believe you lot told him the truth. Christ, you must be going bloody soft.

It's a lousy job with a gucci name to drew poeple in. Merlin, you had a lucky escape.

It may be duller than watching Kate Moss undress, but Tiger team members spend a lot of time "in-country" and six months in a Tiger team can involve two or three campaign gongs.

which is why a couple in my parent Sqn went on it, the lure of 3 medals! Sad!

Hi All

Additional info...

A Tiger Team isn't just this asset tracking team. It is also a general term used for a variety of teams set up for a short term specific function, i.e. to move progress on an issue, frequently filling a gap where they may be no permanent team in place nor any plans to have a permanent team.