Tiger Team jolly number one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
@Arte_et_Marte
Where has your foray into diplomacy got you now, eh? Eh?

It's obvious that you fear the OP's awesomeness and are afraid to wield the Hammer of Ban.
I'm afraid that @Arte_et_Marte is a broken man..his spirit which once shone like a beacon of righteousness and decisive Smiting is now but a small flickering ember in the dark of the bullshit & fuckwittery..

God bless his poor soul.

Don’t be so sure. Internet is written in ink after all.

Anyway for Tappet here is the link he needs.. snigger

Why would I need a link to a website I've never visited, and to a thread that is (presumably) about a unit that I've never had an inclination to join?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
...the dust settled. Again. It kept doing that.

The deafening silence was deafening.

The Boss looked at his limited-edition G-Shock. He was young, but he was learning fast. I could hear him reciting to himself, quietly under his breath, "When the big hand's on the 12..."

"We're cutting it fine," cut in Snagger. "It's all depending on the Shaky Boats now..."

He was right. Somewhere deep beneath us, an Astute-class submarine was plying its silent trade.

"...and no-one's ever attempted a wet insertion this far inland before," Snagger continued.

He was right. Getting 7,500 tonnes of submarine to where we were, through 300 miles of soil, was always going to be fraught with risk.

A lot has been written over the years about the rivalry between us and the Booties but the truth they're good lads. They speak a bit of a strange language at times but they're good, solid seaborne soldiers at least 10 times as good as US Navy SEALs. If anyone was going to get here on time, it was them.

That bloody PKM opened up again, and I flinched as grit lifted around me. Snagger swore.

"Where the fück's the top cover?!" he yelled.

At that moment, there was a deafening CRACK! as Topper's suppressed .50cal went off and he gave Abdul what he deserved - a third eye socket.

TeaPot23

On ROPS
On ROPs
Why would I need a link to a website I've never visited, and to a thread that is (presumably) about a unit that I've never had an inclination to join?

Note the comments by our mutual friend King Duck and see if you can still type with a straight face. You couldn’t lie straight in bed.

Very very direct question that you shouldn’t have an issue answering- who did you serve with?

TeaPot23

On ROPS
On ROPs
...the dust settled. Again. It kept doing that.

The deafening silence was deafening.

The Boss looked at his limited-edition G-Shock. He was young, but he was learning fast. I could hear him reciting to himself, quietly under his breath, "When the big hand's on the 12..."

"We're cutting it fine," cut in Snagger. "It's all depending on the Shaky Boats now..."

He was right. Somewhere deep beneath us, an Astute-class submarine was plying its silent trade.

"...and no-one's ever attempted a wet insertion this far inland before," Snagger continued.

He was right. Getting 7,500 tonnes of submarine to where we were, through 300 miles of soil, was always going to be fraught with risk.

A lot has been written over the years about the rivalry between us and the Booties but the truth they're good lads. They speak a bit of a strange language at times but they're good, solid seaborne soldiers at least 10 times as good as US Navy SEALs. If anyone was going to get here on time, it was them.

That bloody PKM opened up again, and I flinched as grit lifted around me. Snagger swore.

"Where the fück's the top cover?!" he yelled.

At that moment, there was a deafening CRACK! as Topper's suppressed .50cal went off and he gave Abdul what he deserved - a third eye socket.

Toppet, simple question- who did you serve with?

Toppet, simple question- who did you serve with?
Why does it matter? It has been disclosed on here to a number of people - and I have never lied about my service.

Your "service", however....
AmusedAshamedGrouse-size_restricted.gif

As Sir Jasper carried Lady Clarissa up the ornate spiral staircase to the boudoir, he cursed his hernia, barely kept in check by his surgical truss.

Once there, he laid her on the milk-white sheets and proceeded to unlace her bodice to expose her pale skin. With that, Lady Clarissa moaned:

"Haven't you mended that wonky fence, yet?" "If you don't get on with it, the wind'll flatten it, and it'll be no good."

"Ah, bugger this", Quoth Sir Jasper. "I was going to make love to you until our bodies united in a crescendo of passion".

"Now I'm just going to scuttle you from astern, wipe my knob on the curtains, and affect my premature egress".

To be Continued......

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
As Sir Jasper carried Lady Clarissa up the ornate spiral staircase to the boudoir, he cursed his hernia, barely kept in check by his surgical truss.

Once there, he laid her on the milk-white sheets and proceeded to unlace her bodice to expose her pale skin. With that, Lady Clarissa moaned:

"Haven't you mended that wonky fence, yet?" "If you don't get on with it, the wind'll flatten it, and it'll be no good."

"Ah, bugger this", Quoth Sir Jasper. "I was going to make love to you until our bodies united in a crescendo of passion".

"Now I'm just going to scuttle you from astern, wipe my knob on the curtains, and affect my premature egress".

To be Continued......
Mills and Boon material.

It's actually Watchkeeper62 the massive loon that got banned for making accusations about pinstripes and shennigans in MB and other stuff that I can't be arrsed to remember. He won't last long.
ban hammer.jpg
Go on. You know You want to.... ( Apologies for using the image of the late V-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.