Tiffy trade test paper

Discussion in 'REME' started by Alslad, Feb 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of my lads needs to sit his tiffy trade (VM), does anyone have old papers knocking about to give him a bit of a heads up?

2. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Nah but I can sell you a full set of keys for the Kremlin so he can enter and photocopy until his boots are full
  3. alb

alb Clanker

Prior to sitting my tiffy trade and maths I sat down with my son and watched Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine bumper pack videos. This focused the mind and reminded me what real life engineering was all about. On completion of the exam I had that warm feeling inside knowing that the time spent with my son was worth while. On receipt of my results my OC he told me that I had not been successful in my attempt however the supervising officer at Bordon could see I had an abudance of potential for commisioning. Ten years on and I am in charge of a large Kindergarden and often play Bob the Builder or Thomas to overcome the monotony of MATTs.

4. Thanks for the helpful replies Gents. My mistake, I should've known better than to expect a constuctive answer from the REME forum.
  5. The helpful contractors as DCEME Bordon should have some past papers you can have. There may still be a WO in the 'kremlin' who you can ask. Course design I think...

Sorry i couldn't answer before the kids :)
  6. alb

alb Clanker

some tiffy maths help

Attached Files:

7. alb

alb Clanker

Some more ths help

Attached Files:

8. alb

alb Clanker

and some more

Attached Files:

• heat.jpg
      File size:
      49.7 KB
  9. alb

alb Clanker

Officer logic

Attached Files:

10. alb

alb Clanker

and the last one for tonight

Attached Files:

• ramp.jpg
      File size:
      71.7 KB
  11. Alb,

As a tradesman who couldn't be a*sed with the "dark side" i appreciate the humour.

There's nothing better than receiving a pie chart from the new "Tiff" on how he's going to clear the backlog of outstanding man hours as well as placate the ECI team because he's just got a red.

Extended hours "R" us!
  12. Nice one alb !!!!
  13. please can i have a looksie at them keys
  14. Thanks for that, it was a real help with the cse!!! :D :D