Tiffy Tech Pay

Discussion in 'REME' started by insttech, Feb 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not wishing to open a can of worms about 'to Tiff, or not to Tiff', but a few Tech Tiffies at Arborfield have recently recieved bumper pay (back pay) packets. The 'word on the street' is that the Tiffy Tech pay structure is/has changed. Anyone got a definitive answer? Tiffy / Tech bashers don't bother!

2. I would post this in the agc forum you might get an answer or RHQ forum

3. This seems to be occuring to guys who were promoted just after Pay 2000. (Me included) On the day before being promoted to SSGT we were down as whatever band but on the lower scale. On promotion to SSGT we've gone up the scale but also becoming Artificers we should move across to high band. What should have happened is that we should have moved across on the same scale to the high band but what actually happened is that we were moved to high band level 1. So we have been paid a coupel of bands less than we should have for 5 years and have just received the money that we should have been getting back. I've just got £6k.

For those who haven't got it yet don't panic, Im under the impression that there are more batches of payments to come however it may just be the case that you've been paid correctly so you aren't entitled to anything.

4. Sparky, Bezzer, I love yoooou...........!!!

I'll even drive to Arborfield....

Litotes

5. Im a lot cheaper than that pal!

6. I can vouch for that, 50p and a bunch of grapes is all it usually takes!

7. and i dont even like grapes

8. Basteard.

9. Quasimodo was a tiffy

he got back pay..................

and a lump sum.....................

and a crate of bells.................(stoppit!!)

10. H_J, that is funny. Did you sit up all night thinking it up?

11. should'nt that with "your Honour" , whist wearing most sober suit!

12. Any update on this guys???? As i haven't got any of this back pay or CEG pay, but the majority of my Tiffy course have. Does anyone know what the qualifying criteria is or who I can get in touch with who would know?

Cheers

13. Speak with your RAO, and he/she should be able to aid you in your quest. But as with a lot of things this does take some time, I know of a lot of poeple who are still waiting for the backpay, it is in the post.....