Tiffy Dilemma - written appreciations

Discussion in 'REME' started by Themanwho, Apr 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone got some old "tiffy dilemmas" kicking about? I've been stiffed with organising a stand next month, and "Best Practice" (that's copying to the artisans out there) is a hell of a lot more attractive than making this sh*t up myself! I've got one off the RCB website, but it's not REME specific.

Many thanks,

TMW

2. I've got 6 or 7 quite good ones, pm me and all get them photocopied and banged in the post for you mate.

3. Jockster, check your PMs.

Cheers!

4. I have some on electronic format, and I will send when I dig them out.

5. Many thanks, I await with baited breath...

6. Many thanks Jockster, I feel a spell of "Best Practice" coming on! :D

I particularly like the sound of 1st Buttress & Bicycle Regt. 8O

7. Hello mate, got a lad due to go on PAAB and want to give him a few tiffy dilemmas to do as that is what he went down on last time.....any chance you can help

8. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Here is a dilemma. "One of your section comes to you and says that in his opinion your OC is a dick". What will you do?
    One of your soldiers privately tells you that he has poked the new female EME, what will you do?
    Both true stories, so what WILL you do?

9. Probably agree with him?

Ask if she's any good and how much work it took?

Have I passed :D

10. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

I wouldn't know I have never been a reviewing officer. some of the fantastical dilemmas they used to dream up had no bearing to real life, try to think COMMON SENSE. Not sure if that works as there is a DS solution to everything.
    8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

11. ‘You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
    2. An old friend who once saved your life.
    3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your small car?

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first. Or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again

There are 2 correct answers:

The first one indicates that you might be cut out to be a tiffy and can think out of the box.

‘Give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital, and then stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of your dreams’.

However the other correct answer is to run the old lady over to put her out of her misery, have sex with the perfect partner in the back of your car, then drive off with the old friend for several beers. This correct answer indicates that you are a Rech Mech.

12. I thought it would be:

Stop the car, go 4s up with your mate, and the 2 birds. The oldun would like a last fumble before she offs it, and possibly do her after she's died so you can tick necrophilia off your "To Do" list, as well as foursome. Then take your mate out for beers and to compare notes.

Edited to add: Is the old lady, and the fit bird related?? That could be 3 things off the list!

13. Smudge, that must be the armour answer.

14. The true DS armourer answer would involve shallowgraves :)

15. We ARTISANS do know what "Best Practice" is you know!!! Maybe if you Tiffy Twats did a bit more "Best Practicing" your fellow nuggets would not have got cheating on their course lateley. OUT TO YOU.