Tiff can you help me?

Should SEME just give out HND's and Crowns during PAAB? It'll save the MOD a fortune by not having to teach 'tiffys'. Tiffys don't need to do the course do they, instructors will pass the exam for them at resit-resit!
Is this the truth at 'Boredom' or am I confused?
If so I'm looking forward to getting to be one of the tiffy elite.

I hope this isnt a fellow old crusty Artisan after a bite :D

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Tiffy_A_Mech said:
PERSEC

Come on Tiff you should know better not to put your photo on here :D

as long as I can remember there has been tiffy bashing, and there always will be, until there is another way to produce the next generation of engineering managers. we are stuck with it, I don’t know what the way forward is but bashing tiffies wont solve the problem

Exactly what i think, should i go tiffy so i can get 3 stripes and a crown by cheating / lying my way through 18 months or just be a content artisan? Do all tiffys cheat, if so the course must be too hard to pass by fair means.
Has anybody ever passed with out cheating?

The only way to get ahead in the REME is via Artificer training. How this "qualifies" someone to become a "manager" I don't know???

I've met good Tiffs, bad Tiffs, useless Tiffs, but I've also met the same good/bad/etc Artisans.

I think Tiffy selection/PAAB etc should change. I got gleaming results on a PAAB thing, and I'm useless! ;)

Yeah cheers for that Fugly, I mean't elaborate on the reason for indicatiing he thinks I am a Penis.

Obviously he's perfectly entitled to his opinion and I respect that fully,The fucking knobjockey! :wink:

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Possibly that you have claimed that the entire exam bank is compromised? Your throwaway comment could cause a lot of work / grief for people - validators as well as students.

Call me fussy but when a "Person" who has not experienced " The Tiffy Course Experience" gobs off like a petulant child, I find the comment "My main gripe is the cheating bastards that get a jump of up to three ranks just by cheating through an 18 month course". Gets right up my rather large and very prominent hooter! There are Tiffies(sic) who are now Col's!!! are they cheating Fcuks?? Get on it and feel the pain!! Call me a cheating basTard if you will but when you go to your next Unit just say "I'm the Cnut of ARRSE and you Tiffies(Sic) are all cheating basTards.
Then we can discuss it in the open!!! But I doubt you will somehow
Sorry, forgot to mention, I'm not a cheat and neither were the rest of my course - AV 440 if you must know.
Stupid Boy Pike...!!

thenutstrangler said:
I know of one who definately didn't cheat. She was an ex VE and jumped ship onto the tiffy VM ceg. But she did say that she had no life for 18 mths though. Not really practical if you've a wife and kids etc.

Your right about the cheating thing though. Its absolutely rife. I was at the "school" recently and I spoke to one tiffy student who said he had a disc at home with every question from every exam that they had on the bank.

Can someone explain to me where that is any different from almost every academic/vocational course run in the country , and probably abroad, where past test papers are regularly used for revision. I was always up for a quick dig at a tiffy in my time but I get the feeling that envy is the basis for a lot of these posts. And no I wasn't a tiffy just a VMb A1.

Latest Threads