Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Jun 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Go on, you trust us! The ties will be excellent and we'll refund you if there are any design changes once the samples are in, and you're not happy.

In summary (prices include postage): £18 per tie now, £20 in a week or so once we have the actual pictures and have ordered. Or £32 for both now, and £36 for both later. Can't say fairer than that, cutin' our own throats etc

Take me to the ties.

Pictures on the shop are to scale, with rulers shown. The broad strip 'country tie' is as promised a mix between 1 and 2, but with slightly broader pink stripe. I isn't No4, but I don't think there's any fear you'll miss them!
  2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

If only I could trust you! Fact is, I just tried a '2 tie special' and the shop went t1ts up, not letting me pay. Curses! BTW, any chance of me ordering and getting a t-shirt by Friday? I've left my other one elsewhere and Darth_D has some kind of cunning photographic plan...
  3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Pm BCO - I don't think there'll be any problem. He should be able to get the PO first thing in the morning but better to ask him. The thing seems to work OK now. It could have been my fault as I had to set the shipping rates to zero, although it equally could have been paypal because it was quite slow for me.
  4. Chuffed to fcuk - Mines ordered.

I'm a tad concerned about your implementation of OSCommerce though - it thought I was logged in as a guy called Adrian from London !!!

5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Mmmm... not so good. I'll get it sorted
  6. As you know, I've had a few 'issues' tonight with the whole Nochex/PayPal/being a doofus scenario. However, when initially tried using Nochex (as per Os), it informed me that I lived in the wrong geographic location and couldn't use the service. Any clue what the score is?
  7. Thats the double ordered for me, hopefully they will arrive by july 9th then watch out for me on All Black Vs Lion third test wearing a lions top and my arrse tie!!
  8. Ordered mine but it thought I was a bloke called Joe for a while
  9. Bulldog - check your PMs.

GCO - problem in hand. Cheers.
  10. I have it is empty
  11. Bulldog - problem solved. Enjoy the tie! :D
  12. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Shop sorted and found the bug. My fault and related to the link I posted. All orders w¡ll go to the right people and a couple of people will be getting emailed apologies shortly.
  13. Ordered both ties and a tee-shirt to boot.

Can't wait!
  14. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Both ties ordered, but still up for Number 4 if it ever happens...
  15. YES!!!! Both ties ordered. Not really No 4 and therefore not the right answer, but good enough to shame the rest of the mess!

Had a small problem with Nochex not dispatching to Cyprus. Any chance you can fix the glitch before I have to order the thermal mugs!