Tidy desk, tidy mind?

She's gone to work. Before she went she politely suggested that I should tidy the desk. That I should spend a little less time on ARRSE and do some filing.

I personally think that the desk isn't that untidy. In fact, if I want to be pedantic, it isn't even a desk. It's my pool table being fcuking utilised as a desk. The real desk is in the shed and is tidy. Is this untidy?

Will a tidy desk leave me with a tidier mind?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
You should remind your good lady of her need to keep her mind on womanly things and not to worry about your desk which seems to still have a lot of room to put more things on.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Errrrr apart from the 66, it,s ready for room inspection, where,s the big bag of dets and dollymixtures.

Whats the problem!?
I think it looks fairly tidy you have all the essential items at hand. Pen, post it notes and a 66.

Tidy desk = Too much time on your hands with nothing to do.

Never mind the desk - is the back blast area clear?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If you can see some of the top of the 'desk' it is tidy :!:

k13eod said:
She's gone to work. Before she went she politely suggested that I should tidy the desk. That I should spend a little less time on ARRSE and do some filing.

I personally think that the desk isn't that untidy. In fact, if I want to be pedantic, it isn't even a desk. It's my pool table being fcuking utilised as a desk. The real desk is in the shed and is tidy. Is this untidy?

Will a tidy desk leave me with a tidier mind?
That is a well tidy desk! Mine is a tip compared to yours, then again, no bloody woman or kid is allowed in this, my male domain.

If I could find my camera on my desk, I'd take a photo to prove it!!!

corridor_of_Powers said:
Is that a baby deer under the pool table...or Dave Lister?
Had to have a quick look then ... no its a dog ... much brighter than Dave Lister but somewhat less tasty than a baby deer.

corridor_of_Powers said:
Nice to see you are prepared, LAW, baseball cap, tissue beside blank dvds
Have checked; not tissues but a white bag for sunglasses. Note to self ... need to get tissues.

Caps are generally for wearing but I see you have the good sense to leave this one on the 'desk'. :wink:

Show her these pictures then see if she thinks you're an angel in comparison.

Attachments

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
well, you know what they say.

tidy desk, tidy mind.

dirty pants, clean botty.

dirty duvet, dirty mind. ;)

I've got that Prince2 textbook here as it happens...

Marc_St_Hilaire said:
mistersoft said:
Caps are generally for wearing but I see you have the good sense to leave this one on the 'desk'. :wink:
Yes. Ditch the baseball cap. A bit too "care in the community" IMHO. :)
But it's my HRC Beirut hat! And I have to wear one as I have two staffordshire bull terriers ... it's the law :)

Of course it's tidy she has removed your brew but forgot to empty your ashtray

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tappet DIY 50
Hols4Heroes Christmas Auctions 28
Hols4Heroes Remembrance - Auctions forum 7