Tidy desk, tidy mind?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by k13eod, Sep 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She's gone to work. Before she went she politely suggested that I should tidy the desk. That I should spend a little less time on ARRSE and do some filing.

I personally think that the desk isn't that untidy. In fact, if I want to be pedantic, it isn't even a desk. It's my pool table being fcuking utilised as a desk. The real desk is in the shed and is tidy. Is this untidy?

Will a tidy desk leave me with a tidier mind?
  2. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

You should remind your good lady of her need to keep her mind on womanly things and not to worry about your desk which seems to still have a lot of room to put more things on.
  3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Errrrr apart from the 66, it,s ready for room inspection, where,s the big bag of dets and dollymixtures.
  4. Whats the problem!?
    I think it looks fairly tidy you have all the essential items at hand. Pen, post it notes and a 66.
  5. Is that a baby deer under the pool table...or Dave Lister?
    Nice to see you are prepared, LAW, baseball cap, tissue beside blank dvds
  6. Tidy desk = Too much time on your hands with nothing to do.
  7. Tidy desk, SICK MIND
  8. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Is that 66 for when when Ashie and Parapauke post something?
  9. Never mind the desk - is the back blast area clear?
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If you can see some of the top of the 'desk' it is tidy :!:
  11. That is a well tidy desk! Mine is a tip compared to yours, then again, no bloody woman or kid is allowed in this, my male domain.
  12. If I could find my camera on my desk, I'd take a photo to prove it!!!
  13. Had to have a quick look then ... no its a dog ... much brighter than Dave Lister but somewhat less tasty than a baby deer.

Have checked; not tissues but a white bag for sunglasses. Note to self ... need to get tissues.
  14. Caps are generally for wearing but I see you have the good sense to leave this one on the 'desk'. :wink:
  15. Show her these pictures then see if she thinks you're an angel in comparison.

Attached Files: