Tidworth ( wrong bedspace )

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by MervthePerv, Sep 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i can remember as a lad when i was 18, we were in Lucknow bks Tidders and i came back from the Ram pub, there were no fences back then and some how i ended up in the same bed space i should of been in if i was infact in the correct block in the correct bks, i was in the Queens regiment bks next door and remember someone waking up and saying "who the Fook are you?" i was out of there in a shot, a lucky escape id say.
    if id got my head down im sure i would of been in for a kicking at some point.
    anyone else made this error? its easily done when pished
  2. It was easy for me as I just had to keep walking to the end of the road, as far as Assaye. :eye: (They had started to demolish Aliwal by then, after the SAS had finished blowing holes in it.)

It was a bloody long walk from the Ram when you were full of ale.:|
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

This happened in Munster with one of the lads and led to allegations of him being gay, the next day he woke up and the 2 vehicles he owned were trashed big style
  4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Off on a bit of a tangent here. Twenty four years ago the RMP in Catterick had a call to report an elderly gentleman acting strangely in a field on the edge of the garrison.
    They sent a car out. Sure enough, there was an old bloke in a field, a few bits of old tarmac showing, a few lumpy bits under the grass. He was walking in straight lines, turning left, turning right and pacing out.
    They went to question him.
    'I was here on National Service', he said, 'Just trying to find my bed-space'.