Tidworth Genital Slapping Ice Breaker

well, let's hope he didn't really want an Army Career, cos he's not bloody well going to get one now is he.

I sometimes wonder how they manage to maintain any sort of discipline in D Coy at Colly. You're not getting paid and you're getting kicked out at the end of your sentence. You don't get bounced around the walls anymore. Where is the incentive to play the game?

If I was a SUS I might be inclined to tell them where to poke their block duties, inspections, press ups for infractions and anything else remotely regimental. What's the worst that could happen? Loss of a bit of remission and that's about it.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Amateurs - I remember, in my day, a hefty Newky brown ale bottle shoved up one's gaping anus by a gang of ********* was the height of sophistication.

Joking aside, I hope this prick's 18 months incarceration is full of pain and self-loathing.
Pointy end first? Details, man.

I looked at the beret and thought "Para walt". He deserves to be dismissed for that alone, along with the SNCO's who allowed it (like some of them are any better at beret wearing).

I sometimes wonder how they manage to maintain any sort of discipline in D Coy at Colly. You're not getting paid and you're getting kicked out at the end of your sentence. You don't get bounced around the walls anymore. Where is the incentive to play the game?

If I was a SUS I might be inclined to tell them where to poke their block duties, inspections, press ups for infractions and anything else remotely regimental. What's the worst that could happen? Loss of a bit of remission and that's about it.

I think the current euphemism is "give and take" or "flexibility" or "treating each detainee as an individual".

I heard a couple of anecdotes about large violent men being given a lot of latitude by staff. It will end badly, and the first to suffer will be the weaker prisoners who have to share accommodation with the thugs.

The clip below shows the modern MCTC (or at least it's public face). I'm sure the featured Staff is a competent NCO and a very nice lady. It's less clear how she's going to grip a big lump of a squaddy who likes stamping on peoples faces and objects to making his bed block in the morning.

How much would it have been worth anyway, with only five years service as a buckshee private?
Less than a quarter of an RSM's, so I heard.

Morning @Provost or anybody else,
Gen'., Q. Any idea what would happen if a prisoner went on hunger strike or even a dirty protest?