Tidworth Genital Slapping Ice Breaker

18 Months for this oddball.....

"A British Army soldier has been jailed and kicked out of the military after he forced junior recruits to box each other in the nude during an initiation ceremony.

Rifleman Kieran Trewin, 26, admitted running the humiliating event, described as naked "ice breakers", where troops were made to stand on a chair and strip off in front of up to 20 colleagues.

They were then quizzed about their sex lives and girlfriends, while the 26-year-old "slapped" their genitals, a court martial was told.

The junior soldiers were also forced to box each other "completely naked", other than boxing gloves they had been given.

The two-day court martial at Tidworth Garrison, Wiltshire, heard up to 20 soldiers had been enjoying drinks outside a block before heading inside to continue drinking in a company kitchen at the Rifles' barracks in Chepstow.

Once in the kitchen, however, six junior soldiers were instructed to stand on a chair in front of the rest of the company and "strip"."

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
Bet his hard drive has some interesting pictures!

18 Months for this oddball.....

"A British Army soldier has been jailed and kicked out of the military after he forced junior recruits to box each other in the nude during an initiation ceremony.

Rifleman Kieran Trewin, 26, admitted running the humiliating event, described as naked "ice breakers", where troops were made to stand on a chair and strip off in front of up to 20 colleagues.

They were then quizzed about their sex lives and girlfriends, while the 26-year-old "slapped" their genitals, a court martial was told.

The junior soldiers were also forced to box each other "completely naked", other than boxing gloves they had been given.

The two-day court martial at Tidworth Garrison, Wiltshire, heard up to 20 soldiers had been enjoying drinks outside a block before heading inside to continue drinking in a company kitchen at the Rifles' barracks in Chepstow.

Once in the kitchen, however, six junior soldiers were instructed to stand on a chair in front of the rest of the company and "strip"."

Cheers, Trig.

What news of Mafeking?

Last edited:

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
In my defence I did undertake a search using ther perp's name, but as the OP only posted a link with no comment nothing appeared.....
I wouldn't worry about it old boy. So it gets a mention on another thread dedicated to other stuff. Meh.

Edit for speeling.

Last edited:
Why is he an oddball?

Are you suggesting that thuggish drunken bullying (with strong homoerotic overtones) is unusual in infantry battalions?

It certainly never used to be...

Wonder why the trial was held in Tidworth Garrison Theatre ?
Bulford Court full up ?
I think you will find that Forces Net reporters are those who scored less on the reporting and military knowledge tests than DM reporters

RNR Stoker

Old-Salt
I have noticed you folks are big on correct beret shape. Even I can see his is abysmal.
Edit. I see from the linked thread that it has also attracted attention.

Where are the old and crusties with “in my day a bit of bollock slapping fun was the norm”?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Where are the old and crusties with “in my day a bit of bollock slapping fun was the norm”?
In the Emperor thread, where the conversation is

Mickey West

Old-Salt
This is probably the gayest thing I have ever read.
In which case, search out a story involving a Scottish Regt Sgts Mess (Black Watch I think) from a few decades back. Makes this story look positively tame.

Initiation ceremony involved having to balance a folded kilt on ones suitably prepared old chap.

well, let's hope he didn't really want an Army Career, cos he's not bloody well going to get one now is he.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Amateurs - I remember, in my day, a hefty Newky brown ale bottle shoved up one's gaping anus by a gang of ********* was the height of sophistication.

Joking aside, I hope this prick's 18 months incarceration is full of pain and self-loathing.