• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Tickets for Troops & Paultons Park (17/18 24/25 Sept 16)

Information on Paultons Parks tickets going live tommorow, eligible to serving Regulars & Reserves, plus medical discharges since Afghanistan 2001

Paultons Park has teamed up with Tickets for Troops (TFT) to provide the administration and distribution of tickets for this year’s Armed Forces Days over the weekends of 17/18 and 24/25 September 2016.
TFT members will have the chance to book up to four tickets to take their family for a fun filled day out. Tickets will go live on the TFT website (
www.ticketsfortroops.org.uk) at midday on Wednesday 20th July. Please note there are a limited number of tickets and they will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
Please find attached TFT promotional poster and see news article
here for further information.

TFT – how it works?

Eligibility:

You are eligible to apply for tickets through TFT if you are a serving member of HM Armed Forces, or have been medically discharged from the Forces since the commencement of military action in Afghanistan in 2001. Serving members include both Regulars and Reserves. Serving members must have a valid MoD 90 (Service ID Card) and Service ID number to register and use the tickets available on this site. Those who have been medically discharged must enter the Service ID Number issued to them whilst serving in the HM Forces.

How do I register to become a member of TFT?

Before having access to any tickets, you will need to register with TFT. Do this by clicking on the Register/ Login icon on the top right hand corner of the TFT homepage and fill out your details. Once registered, you will then be issued with a password via email.
How many tickets can I book?
Registered members may book up to four tickets for one of the four days. Please note if your child is less than 1 metre they will not need a ticket.
May I attend on more than one day?
TFT have limited tickets for the two weekends so registered members will only be able to attend on one of the four days. Unfortunately if you book more than once, your booking will be cancelled.
Will my tickets be sent in the post?
Yes, your tickets will be sent out to you so when booking please provide the correct postal address. TFT will not be able to reprint tickets so they need to ensure that they send them correctly the first time.
I have another question, what do I do?

Please contact the TFT office Monday – Friday 9am-5pm on: 0207 932 0808

Home | Tickets for Troops
http://cui1-uk.diif.r.mil.uk/r/11/W...uments/Paultons Park AF Days 2016 Poster.docx

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place. Does anybody have a set of 3 tickets for any date apart from 18/09/16 that they'd be willing to swap for a set for the 18/09. As per bloody usual works ballsed it up again for me and more importantly me little girl.

If anyone can help, please let me know!

Thanks S

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Simon - Quest Magazine Forces Discounts 0
pensionpointer Charities and Welfare 7
HHH The Intelligence Cell 5