Ticketmaster help needed

S

syledis

I was wondering if anyone on here could help me out please.

I want to book a ticket for the British gas Swimming Championships in Leeds from the 7th to the 10th of march, and Ticketmaster as usual have the concession on this.

They are selling individual tickets for the events which would cost approx £70 plus 8 individual booking fees or one full event ticket for £51.

My problem is that im new to ticketmaster and i cant see the full event ticket on their site. Could someone possibly take a look for me and if they find it , PM me the link.

Cheers

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/37004A30DD245C22

This any good?

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet
Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later
Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs
On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at Ticket Centres or the box office

Ive seen that but on another page it shows individual tickets for sale but not the full pass one. I know they dont go on sale till Monday, just trying to preorder them if i can so i can go
You want the moon on a stick.

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet
Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later
Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs
On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at Ticket Centres or the box office

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
A The Intelligence Cell 6
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 15