Ticket For Sale - Owner in Distressed Circumstances

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pombsen-armchair-warrior, Feb 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Due to circumstances beyond my control I am unable to attend the event described below. I have one VIP ticket available to the person who makes the best offer. Cash, in a sealed envelope, through my solicitor, c/o HMP Pentonville.

Many thanks in advance

Allah u il akbar

Commander (Retd) Ali Dizaei

The MetBPA will be holding a "Social Dance" on Saturday 20th February 2010 at The Livery, 130 Wood Street, London EC2V 6DL. The function is open to all members of ' the community'.

http://www.metbpa.com/News_events/social_feb2010

2. Does that include us ‘honkies’?

3. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

I much prefer not to be marketed by racist organisations on a site of which I am a member.

4. 20th Feb? He'll be out on licence by then surely?

5. I take it daysacks won't be allowed as it's an evening do?

6. Not really, but it is an amazing thing how one is allowed and not the other, both to me are racist groups.

7. That implication that they are racist is farkin racist, that is! Burn the heretic :twisted:

8. Where is the MetWPA Dance being held then :?

9. *cough* Waah *cough*

10. METWPA?
    Men Ejaculating Towards White Power Association?
    Something wrong there, but I can't put me hand on it 8O

I'll get me coat....

11. He'd have been as welcome there as a turd in a swimming pool.

12. :)
    But wasn't he Muslim? with black guys? (sucks in breath in questioning manner) And he was a cunt.

13. Sounds real enough. :D

14. Now seeing that this event is being held in the City of London, most pubs.bars are shut on a Saturday night, only opened for private events. Working round the area at weekends, you get to see traffic wardens out in force at 3 in the morning when these events are being held ticketing all the hot hatches being parked around the area of said bars. What's the betting that there won't be one to be seen on this night round that area, I'll keep an eye out and let you know.

15. From the "about us" link
    It does look like there is a lack of space!