Thursday Afternoon - Time of Unrelenting Tedium

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Twattipus, Jul 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm bored. Who wants a fight?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't. Have you got a fucking problem with that?

3. Yeah! I fucking do! Best you back off. I have a hammer in a carrier bag and I know how to use it!

Don't make me come over there!

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Afgoat Kuntrack called you a poof!

5. Hammer in a carrier bag? Fucking DIY walt.

6. "AMMM" has been annoying everybody again with one of her inane blogs, go & flame her!

edited to say , or just fuck off cos this is the naafi & I'm well hard, or used to be! :)

7. Right! I'll Black & Decker his cunting feet off! And his fucking goat's as well!

Just makes it easier to wipe clean of evidence.

8. Well, I'm not well hard yet... But I will be once the torture starts!

9. Only a big girl's blouse would be worried about evidence! Fuck's sake. If you're going to cave someone's head in with a hammer, you should have the balls to top yourself before the old bill can get anywhere near you.

10. I'd rather have a blow job if you don't mind. Nope I'm not trawling. There's a shitty little bar across the road from here with about 5 girls. Back later.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Is it Friday yet?.......

This has been a shite week. And if you disagree, I'll kick your fucking teeth in! The lot of you.

Come on then.....(windmilling in..)

12. Here I am ........

13. He wants a fight, not a tedious pile of wank coming out of the arse of a sockpuppet shit cunt.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Couldn't give a fuck about the evidence itself, I just like to keep me tools nice and shiny.

And as for topping myself, why on Earth would I do that when there are so many deserving victims in the world? So many prostitutes... So little time.

15. I hate toddlers