Thursday Afternoon - Time of Unrelenting Tedium

I'm bored. Who wants a fight?

I don't. Have you got a fucking problem with that?

I don't. Have you got a fucking problem with that?
Yeah! I fucking do! Best you back off. I have a hammer in a carrier bag and I know how to use it!

Don't make me come over there!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Afgoat Kuntrack called you a poof!

Yeah! I fucking do! Best you back off. I have a hammer in a carrier bag and I know how to use it!

Don't make me come over there!
Hammer in a carrier bag? Fucking DIY walt.

"AMMM" has been annoying everybody again with one of her inane blogs, go & flame her!

edited to say , or just fuck off cos this is the naafi & I'm well hard, or used to be! :)

"AMMM" has been annoying everybody again with one of her inane blogs, go & flame her!

edited to say , or just fuck off cos this is the naafi & I'm well hard, or used to be! :)
Well, I'm not well hard yet... But I will be once the torture starts!

Right! I'll Black & Decker his cunting feet off! And his fucking goat's as well!

Just makes it easier to wipe clean of evidence.
Only a big girl's blouse would be worried about evidence! Fuck's sake. If you're going to cave someone's head in with a hammer, you should have the balls to top yourself before the old bill can get anywhere near you.

I'd rather have a blow job if you don't mind. Nope I'm not trawling. There's a shitty little bar across the road from here with about 5 girls. Back later.

Is it Friday yet?.......

This has been a shite week. And if you disagree, I'll kick your fucking teeth in! The lot of you.

Come on then.....(windmilling in..)

Here I am ........

Only a big girl's blouse would be worried about evidence! Fuck's sake. If you're going to cave someone's head in with a hammer, you should have the balls to top yourself before the old bill can get anywhere near you.
Couldn't give a fuck about the evidence itself, I just like to keep me tools nice and shiny.

And as for topping myself, why on Earth would I do that when there are so many deserving victims in the world? So many prostitutes... So little time.

A ginger Paddy once told me that a hammer is the best tool for holding up a pharmacy

Yay this has the makings of a decent brawl.

Come and get some you cuuuuuuuuunts!

[smashing two bottles together]

Yay this has the makings of a decent brawl.

Come and get some you cuuuuuuuuunts!

[smashing two bottles together]
Those were my beers!

*dives headlong into the fight, hitting an innocent bystander with a chair on the way*

A ginger Paddy once told me that a hammer is the best tool for holding up a pharmacy
Surely a jack would be better.... Anyway fuck off you knob before I smash your teef in wiv my pristine hammer in a bag!

(Deftly avoid Zero_Over and twat him on back of head with tool[sup]1[/sup] as he flies past)

[sup]1[/sup]I mean my hammer not my penis!