I just recalled an early electrical experiment when I must have been 13. I cut a long piece of electrical flex off something we (I) didn't need and wrapped the live and the neutral wires around the base of a six-inch nail each. I then set these in a whole packet of blutack wrapped around the end of a broom handle, with tape on top - producing a giant thunder-fork. It was a two-cable piece of flex, so there was no earth. I turned it on. As the circuit was incomplete, nothing happened initially. I was rather hoping for some blue sparks. I pressed a guitar string and it began to glow then exploded into sparks - tripping the circuitbreaker. I did this a couple more times, but then my best friend's dad found out and told my mum - who promptly removed it. What would the likely effect of prodding someone with the Thunder Fork have been?