Thumping Tunes

In an effort to help out ade dut: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=86784#1736893 I throw the question out to all ARRSE Members.

What "Thumping Tunes" will get you out the door and motivated to run even on a bad day?

Ipod Podcast "Podrunner," works as you can select certain Beats Per Minute and you body adjusts to the rythm however tunes can be a bit hit and miss.

Anything with a steady rhythm really, but i found a finnish breakdancing band, Bomfunk Mc's, has really good beats that fit in perfectly with a good pace for doing 1.5 miles. I guess at the end of the day it's either personal preference or the classic eye of the tiger.

Some of my favourites:
The Clash 'safe european home'
Van Halen 'jump'
Green Day 'basket case'
Zolof Rock & Roll Destroyer 'argh I'm a pirate'
The Living End 'whos gonna save us?'

Make sure you have enough to mix it up a bit though as if you get bored of your music your run is going to be even harder.

No Limit - 2Unlimited
I Like to Move It - Reel 2 Real ft. The Mad Stuntman
Blood Sugar - Pendulum
Charly - Prodigy
Ace of Spades - Motorhead
Plug in Baby - Muse
Points of Authority/99 Problems - JZ vs Linkin Park
Voodoo People (Pendulum mix) - Prodigy

I always start by running to "Jesus of Suburbia" by Green Day because it`s a fast beat and it`s 9 minutes long, so i always try and run 1.5 miled before it finishes. But an inspiring song to get you up and out is "Who wrote holden coulfield" by "Green Day"

There's a boy who fogs his world and now he's getting lazy
There's no motivation and frustration makes him crazy
He makes a plan to take a stand but always ends up sitting.
Someone help him up or he's gonna end up quitting

when i read that it summed me up.