Thuggery or a genuine attempt to enforce mess rules and etiquette?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crimsonhussar, Oct 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Be more to it than that. Probably a jack cunt.
  2. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Jawbone knocked THROUGH the back of his head? I don't bloody think so.
  3. 'Worse than Taliban'? So they're not worse than Hitler?
  4. Whatever the circumstances there's no excuse for the resulting damage. Muppets.
  5. What goes on in the Mess, should stay in the Mess.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Taliban is the new Hitler keep up, like Blue is the new black or some shit.
  7. He'd look like Kurt cobain if it was.
  8. He'd have trouble talking to the press if it was...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. When it moves to the infirmary it's not in the mess. But we now know how to get a prosecution dropped, contradict each other.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Like I said more to it than that...
  11. White trainers in the mess? Ooof.

I agree though Mr Rutar, got to be something more, and no I don't know him, and no I am not the fat bird in the photo.
  12. Pack mentality, deficient personalities, add alcohol= bunch of fucking cunts

If the guy is a cunt of some kind, deal with it via the organisation.

Multiple blokes banging up one bloke is cowardice, no matter who the fuck you are or he is.

If this was a bunch of feral street cunts filling in a squaddie story it would be met with
    outrage......its in the mess so is met by shoulder shrugs and alternate reasons why he may have deserved it and "what goes on in the mess stays in the mess" attitude

Its what sucks big dogs cocks with the forces.
    • Like Like x 23
  13. I can confirm it is true. I served with these fuckers in 'nam. hard as nails the pair of 'em.

Attached Files:

• ryu.jpg
      File size:
      2.7 KB
  14. Sorry, but that statement is wrong in so many ways. Wrong in law: GBH. Wrong in morality: three on one. Wrong in that these are (still to my surprise but not for much longer I suspect) WO/SNCO who are supposed to help steer the unit and to lead soldiers. Wrong. wrong, flaming wrong.
    • Like Like x 21