• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Thuggery or a genuine attempt to enforce mess rules and etiquette?

Pack mentality, deficient personalities, add alcohol= bunch of fucking cunts

If the guy is a cunt of some kind, deal with it via the organisation.

Multiple blokes banging up one bloke is cowardice, no matter who the fuck you are or he is.

If this was a bunch of feral street cunts filling in a squaddie story it would be met with
outrage......its in the mess so is met by shoulder shrugs and alternate reasons why he may have deserved it and "what goes on in the mess stays in the mess" attitude

Its what sucks big dogs cocks with the forces.

What goes on in the Mess, should stay in the Mess.
Sorry, but that statement is wrong in so many ways. Wrong in law: GBH. Wrong in morality: three on one. Wrong in that these are (still to my surprise but not for much longer I suspect) WO/SNCO who are supposed to help steer the unit and to lead soldiers. Wrong. wrong, flaming wrong.

The soldiers paper doing us proud once again eh?

You do have to question the story, "dragged him screaming to the toilets" what the fuck was he screaming for, was he getting bummed raped or did the Sun just invent it?

Kick 'em all out. Saves three others from getting the chop in the redundacies who haven't acted like chavs.

If they to stay in as Sgts, then a permenant lifetime ban on the mess should be instigated.

Details about screaming or not or whether he was wearing red, white or blue trainers is candyfloss and probably made up for the newspaper story. The only thing that matters is that the guy got the shit kicked out of him by 3 more senior than him. Yea, you've got to be tough and take some shit but at the end of the day everyone is supposed to be on the same fecking team.

The soldiers paper doing us proud once again eh?

You do have to question the story, "dragged him screaming to the toilets" what the fuck was he screaming for, was he getting bummed raped or did the Sun just invent it?
I hate agreeing with you, but if he seriously was "dragged screaming to the toilets" for a filling in, even a weakling like me would have kicked off. There is something very fishy about this.

'Scuse me, I'm about to punch the dog's jawbone through the back of his head for snoring when I am watching the best thing on telly since Jeremy Kyle.

Pikey and Marmite anyone?

Latest Threads