Thug charged over death of ex-soldier.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Jul 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

RIP Stan,
    My condolences to your family & friends.

BBC News 03/07/08

Original story;

Daily Hate article

I hope the judge throws the book at this scum!
    Spike

2. So do I, Spike, but I'm not going to hold my breath. :roll:

Even if he's convicted of Murder - and there's a fcuking good chance it will be reduced to Manslaughter - the average "Life Sentance" is 12 years. Of which he would be unlucky to serve more than 8. :x

I used to think Judge Dredd was just a comic book hero. These days, the Judge System seems to be the only sane choice, and the sooner we set it up the better... :x :evil:

3. Yet another episode. Its a sad irony that these thugs seem to think less of taking a life than any soldier would.

Another plague might do some culling.

4. When are these kids going to learn?

5. What is it you're expecting them to learn? They run with their gangs and all they live for is being seen to be a 'solid guy'. They have nothing else in their lives and the only respect they have is for each other.

Instances such as this will continue to happen and we'll sit roung and worry about it until the next thing comes along.

6. The sad fact is that they are not. They dont give a toss because they know the judicial system is a sham and, as mentioned by Werewolf, even if they do finally get some sort of conviction they will spend feck all real time in prison. :x

Another sad chapter to a country that is becoming more and more depressing.

7. I think a more relevant question is "when are the people in a position of authority going to do something about situations like this?"

As long as mediocre punishments are handed out and prisons are better equipped with luxuries than most Travel Inns nothing will change.

8. Where are the parents of these vile offspring....talk about shirking of responsibilities....

9. You think the parents can control these kids?

10. Well seeing as the parents show no self control when producing these litters of feral offspring ... its a bit much to expect the kids to show any....

11. Well!!!! Parents?!? Hmmmmmm
    Sorry but I too think it has a lot to do with how a child is brought up... I know of the killer, and personally I think it's not going to bother him if/when he is sent down (he'll probably love it, aren't prisons these days like bloomin holiday camps anyway?). In cases like this, it should be a life for a life and not a measly 12yrs which he'll likely get.
    I feel sorry for Mr Dixon's family and friends, especially his son and 2 daughters... The killer is only 2years younger than Mr Dixon' youngest daughter so chances are, she will know Gary Robson 23, also, Peterlee isn't too far from Horden so they may of even gone to the same school at one point!!

....................R.I.P Mr Dixon..............

12. It's got everything to do with the parents I am afraid. However, there comes a time when these kids start deffering to their gang leaders and the families take on a secondary role.

13. Its not the parents that should be blamed, its the grand-parents. By an large the people who breed this scum are no better than their kids, their parents were so busy chasing bingo and beer in the sixty's that we are now onto the second generation sh1t and in some cases third generation.

14. Nah, lets blame the great-grand parents :roll:

Or, we could just target the little sh1ts who are actually making everyone's life hell?

15. "Tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime".

One of the lies spouted by the grinning spiv in order to be elected in 1997. Since when violent crime has burgeoned, and all the 'clap-trap' refuting this fact, by politicians and politicised police chiefs, is lies.

May God rest the soul of this brave gentleman who had the courage, the guts, to stand up to some of the filth populating our streets.