Thrown to the wolves?

Court martial proceedings are underway in relation to the deaths of Maher & Roberts whilst on the hills.

A health inspector has given evidence that she regards the failures as “some of the most significant I've come across in many years in dealing with the MoD.”

She also goes on to say there had since been a "complete and utter lack of training" on JSP 539 - heat illness.

She said "From my investigation and subsequent investigations I don't think there was any training provided on JSP 539 to anybody in the Army or anybody in the JSP units."

22 Trg wing OC & SSM both on trial, surely to god they aren’t looking at a custodial stint?

If only there was a thread already dedicated to this.

Thanks, I feel much better. Can I exit the safe space yet?

Court martial proceedings are underway in relation to the deaths of Maher & Roberts whilst on the hills.

A health inspector has given evidence that she regards the failures as “some of the most significant I've come across in many years in dealing with the MoD.”

She also goes on to say there had since been a "complete and utter lack of training" on JSP 539 - heat illness.

She said "From my investigation and subsequent investigations I don't think there was any training provided on JSP 539 to anybody in the Army or anybody in the JSP units."

18 Sigs Regt Trg wing OC & WO2 (Ret) both on trial, surely to god they aren’t looking at a custodial stint?
Fixed FOC......

22 Trg wing OC & SSM both on trial, surely to god they aren’t looking at a custodial stint?
Please explain how you believe they have been "Thrown to the wolves". As far as I can see they are being held to account for alleged failings in their duty.

Latest Threads