Throne of Weapons

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by smallbrownprivates, Nov 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An interesting game of spot the weapon:

G3, AK47, PPsh & RPG seem likely candidates
  2. I want one.

In fact I'll take enough to make a dining room set.

I bet its not in UK - 'cos you'd need a de-act certificate for each part......
  3. It's in the BM, and a little bit of me wants to stroke it longingly every time I see it...
  4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Where is the 'BM'?
  5. There's a load of this sort of rubbish in the IWM (North) in Manchester. The whole museum is a National Disgrace. Very little on show, much of it badly or even wrongly labelled up and all "interpreted" by some sixth form sociology students. Utter crap.
  6. Am I right in thinking there is a sten gun in there? front part of the actual seat
  7. Yes.
  8. Don't forget a fook off big T-34 that you can't touch...... Exactly how Much Damage do they think Kids can do to a 25tonne lump of Metal. IWM north one of the most disappointing days out I've ever had. (Best bit was catching a shoplifter in Gift shop).
  9. You could have a whole themed room - before SO19 (or whatever the Met's version of 'Them' is) came storming

10. [​IMG]
    This bone is loaded!

Some people have too much free time.
  11. How much is that doggy in the window!!!

(Dont worry, I will not give up the day job!!!)
  12. Same here mate. I'd been looking forward to it for ages... The bit that really annoys me is that they spent millions on some dodgy foreign architect to built the stupid-looking place, and forgot to invest in the contents.
  13. Went to the museum last year with the family and came across the throne. Got some very funny looks from the lentil eating crowd as I explained to my son what all the bits were. Bloody hippies.