threesomes

What would your ideal threesome be?

Would it be an exotic Latino affair with Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek?

Or a more homely,English Rose type with the likes of Lisa Tarbuck and Sarah Beeny?

It could even be a rather sad and embarrassing one with the missus and the barmaid from the Rimmers Arms.

Or it could be with two Russian prostitutes.And when you wake up you find that your wallet and the contents of the hotels mini-bar ,along with the Russians ,have vanished.(why did you do it ,girls?)

Your thoughts,real live stories,and and where possible photos appreciated

I remember that. Omo was a very popular brand of detergent and a fair few prowlers and funny noises heard on 2nd storey balconies................... 8O

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I shagged a Naafi bird in my room and then bumped into a RAF Nurse at Pgs Burger Bar after who gave me a blow job before second shag off the night
In fairness the nurse was my girfriend

Does that count?
2 birds 2 diffenernt blocks but only 1 me
Oh and my mate and I banged a couple of female trainees in my room more a foursome though

nark

Old-Salt
Erm,

Not on here LOL - and there were some Grenadiers wives in Chelsea Barracks (post Fallingbostel) who were game for a laugh - the Pieman had a real good time with them.

My choices would be AuntyStella (can't beat a bit of ginger) and Smudge67, depending on whether it was "BELM" Week or not.

I'd get Jarrod to video it as well. I'm mean like that. :twisted:

The_Snail said:
My choices would be AuntyStella (can't beat a bit of ginger) and Smudge67, depending on whether it was "BELM" Week or not.

Only a three some Sluggy, your slacking aren't you :wink:

The_IRON said:
The_Snail said:

Only a three some Sluggy, your slacking aren't you :wink:
I heard that she is very "slack" ;)

WTF is BELM week??

Usually it's me along with my right hand and my left hand, threesomes are wank. :roll:

Kingo,s and DERR,s omo show in den Barenkampen and Rodenbeck, took some beating you could ask my 2nd wife but I cremated the bitch,mind you if you are into the spiritual side you can always borrow the eggtimer with her ashes in it for a seance lol

Tom D****** and I had a foursome in my car with two pads wives in Iserlohn. We played musical c***S. You open the car doors and the girl in the front turns the music on. Shagging commences until she turns the music off and the two blokes change partners. Repeat as necessary.

Tangent - watch Peep Show when Jeremy manages to arrange a threesome when his girlfriend persuades this resentful fat hound to join them. The munter sits on the edge of the bed glaring at him as she unwinds eight yards of yellowing bandage from some kind of foot injury, and the voice in Jeremy's head is saying, "It's still a threesome, right? I mean.....it still counts?"

Shudder.

Never had one, the closest I've ever came was when pumping some fat bird when based in Chatham on her mates sofa, just about reaching the vinegar strokes when house owners BFO Staffordshire Bull Terrier comes behind me and starts licking my boll@cks and hoop, I had to stop because I was laughing so much, then watching her flabby arrse rippling all over trying to kick it back in the kitchen topped off the evening.

Also shagged some bird off plenty of fish in Leeds, she was originally from Kilmarnock (sp). She had 3 kids and the house stank of baby sick, anyway long story short she was 3 month pregnant aswell.......that counts as a threesome, right?

Would it be wrong to say "Trinny and Suzannah"? See if THEY know 'How to look good naked' :)

Mr Happy

LE
I had a suprise 3-some many moons ago.

I knew this girl, a very fit body, not so great face. I'd known her for a few years and we'd never done anything but she'd shagged a few of the lads so I knew she was game and she liked her drink so I guess I always assumed something would happen eventually. So it came to pass that we were both out with a bunch of friends in a town far from home and drinking and we decided to walk back to the hotel because we'd drunk our fill and were a bit knackered. When we got back I figured I'd go for it and invited her back to my room. She ummed and ahhhd for a few seconds so I said, well I'm going to be in the shower why don't you come and join me and I duly left her in the corridor.

Rushing into the shower I stripped ASAP and managed to wash most of the days adventure training sweat, booze and smoke off me as she came in, stripped and climbed in with me.

The timings get away from me now but I dare say 15 minutes later we're on the bed and I'm giving her a good tonguing, she's lying back enjoying it and then the door opens with a bang and the light goes on. Its my roomy coming back from the pub. His eyes bulge, I dare say ours did too. Cool as a cucumber (AFAIR) I raise my head up from what I'm doing, shout "Turn that light off and either get in the shower and join us or f*ck off".

Light went off, and then we heard the shower running. God knows what she was thinking, nor him really as I delivered it like a QBO so I dare say he just snapped to it.

Anyway, the long and short of it is that my roomy and I were too drunk to come and spent most of the night pumping her in turns or various other positions, she was coming every few minutes for hours and my mate and I kept giggling like school kids.

When we eventually too tired to shag anymore she tried to leave, but we wouldn't let her and we both insisted that we wanted our post coital cuddles.

Following morning my roomy and I both flipped a coin for who was going to get up go training whilst the other stayed in the bed her for the rest of the day. He lost.

In summary it certainly wasn't a sexual experience, but it was a bloody good laugh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
El_Burno The NAAFI Bar 31