Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What would your ideal threesome be?

Would it be an exotic Latino affair with Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek?

Or a more homely,English Rose type with the likes of Lisa Tarbuck and Sarah Beeny?

It could even be a rather sad and embarrassing one with the missus and the barmaid from the Rimmers Arms.

Or it could be with two Russian prostitutes.And when you wake up you find that your wallet and the contents of the hotels mini-bar ,along with the Russians ,have vanished.(why did you do it ,girls?)

Your thoughts,real live stories,and and where possible photos appreciated

2. Some of the wives in 2CG were up for 3somes if I remember rightly - especially the Fally era!

3. I remember that. Omo was a very popular brand of detergent and a fair few prowlers and funny noises heard on 2nd storey balconies................... 8O

4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I shagged a Naafi bird in my room and then bumped into a RAF Nurse at Pgs Burger Bar after who gave me a blow job before second shag off the night
    In fairness the nurse was my girfriend

Does that count?
    2 birds 2 diffenernt blocks but only 1 me
    Oh and my mate and I banged a couple of female trainees in my room more a foursome though

5. Can you elaborate more?

6. Erm,

Not on here LOL - and there were some Grenadiers wives in Chelsea Barracks (post Fallingbostel) who were game for a laugh - the Pieman had a real good time with them.

7. If you ever out in SEA there's a notorious establishment run by frenchman:
    Eden Club

8. My choices would be AuntyStella (can't beat a bit of ginger) and Smudge67, depending on whether it was "BELM" Week or not.

I'd get Jarrod to video it as well. I'm mean like that. :twisted:

9. Only a three some Sluggy, your slacking aren't you :wink:

10. I heard that she is very "slack" ;)

WTF is BELM week??

11. BELM - That's you that is. :wink:

12. Three is an odd number.Better two or four!!

13. Usually it's me along with my right hand and my left hand, threesomes are wank. :roll:

14. Kingo,s and DERR,s omo show in den Barenkampen and Rodenbeck, took some beating you could ask my 2nd wife but I cremated the bitch,mind you if you are into the spiritual side you can always borrow the eggtimer with her ashes in it for a seance lol

15. That is quality!! :D :D :p