threesomes on holiday

#1
hello all, ive just booked an 18-30 stylee hol with me mates for a week. best ideas to persuade two birds for a threesome please......
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
El_Burno said:
hello all, ive just booked an 18-30 stylee hol with me mates for a week. best ideas to persuade two birds for a threesome please......
Win the Lottery jackpot this weekend :thumright:
 
#3
A kitchen knife and some blue nylon string. Failing that a couple of Rohypnol tabs.
 
#5
El_Burno said:
hello all, ive just booked an 18-30 stylee hol with me mates for a week. best ideas to persuade two birds for a threesome please......
''I'm in the SAS, I'm going on a top secret mission next week with Paul Gascoigne and I was wondering if you and your minger mate would play OPFOR back at my hotel room as it may be my... final time here...''
 
#6
El_Burno said:
hello all, ive just booked an 18-30 stylee hol with me mates for a week. best ideas to persuade two birds for a threesome please......
You and your mate pull two fit birds, take 'em back to your room, send your mate down to the bar for some more beer (making sure you've got plenty hidden away) then when he's out tell the girls he's a cheating tawt who's really married, only just getting over a particularly bad dose of something really nasty that involves warts and pus - make sure you leave a box of penicilin with his name on lying about - and is really a closet gay. The girls won't let him back in (so it's not your fault) and you've got your threesome. If that fails, see above re: rohypnol.
 
#7
May I suggest you take a couple of mirrors. That way when you get blown out by the birds and you have to take matters in hand you can feel that three of you are doing it at the same time!
 
#9
If it's a 18-30 gig........it pretty standard stuff! :headbang: :thumleft: :highfive: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

PS try to avoid the BBG situation and allways go for the bgg! no feeling worse than working out it's not her, but your mates nutsack rubbing yours :thumbdown: :puker:
 
#10
El_Burno said:
hello all, ive just booked an 18-30 stylee hol with me mates for a week. best ideas to persuade two birds for a threesome please......
"I've got three weeks to live yet there is one thing I want to try before I go- a threesome with me in the middle".

I did't have to say that and yes it is an unfuccking believable experience. I kept laughing-and I've kept the video-fwooaaarrrr. Would not recomend it on a daily basis- yet now and then ohhh fuuuuuccckingggg yesssss.
:boogie:
 
#11
Tried and tested... Claim to be able to give them both an orgasm within twenty minutes... Then fail after five but with a smile on your face and your bob munk up one of em!!!
 
#14
youve more chance of you and your mate with 1 girl than you with 2 girls, or if youre not careful you lashed up and waking up with Pedro and Miguel!
 
#15
Filbert Fox said:
youve more chance of you and your mate with 1 girl than you with 2 girls, or if youre not careful you lashed up and waking up with Pedro and Miguel!
I have a mate who went to Spain and the fella he was with got separated from him so the other fella crashes out on a park bench during which someone steals his watch and money. He the woke up to find a tramp noshing him off.
 
#16
brettarider said:
I have a mate who went to Spain and the fella he was with got separated from him so the other fella crashes out on a park bench during which someone steals his watch and money. He the woke up to find a tramp noshing him off.
So it was worth it then?
 
#17
brettarider said:
Filbert Fox said:
youve more chance of you and your mate with 1 girl than you with 2 girls, or if youre not careful you lashed up and waking up with Pedro and Miguel!
I have a mate who went to Spain and the fella he was with got separated from him so the other fella crashes out on a park bench during which someone steals his watch and money. He the woke up to find a tramp noshing him off.
My first laugh of the day, thanks!! :D
 
#18
jimmys_best_mate said:
brettarider said:
I have a mate who went to Spain and the fella he was with got separated from him so the other fella crashes out on a park bench during which someone steals his watch and money. He the woke up to find a tramp noshing him off.
So it was worth it then?
Deffo wasn't me ...honest! :brilsmurf:
 
#19
Mr_Deputy said:
Learn some basic Spanish / Greek / Turkish and get some sweets and pop in your room.

Young local kids just love sweets and are easier to talk to in basic lingo.

Fill your boots. Or as they say ' Buenos dias Senior, una café con leche?'

I hope you fail you filthy man whore. This whole plan has come out of watching too many grot movies. Most featuring your family of in-bred penguins.
Don't get jealous just get with the program-hire in some ladies of the night and as you say-fill your boots. My god man you only live a hundred years at the max. I knew a friend who worked all week and then treated himself to some poll dance extras at the weekend-then wakes up and has his breakfast without the-do you still love me bit. :thumright:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top