threesomes on holiday

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by El_Burno, Feb 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello all, ive just booked an 18-30 stylee hol with me mates for a week. best ideas to persuade two birds for a threesome please......

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Win the Lottery jackpot this weekend :thumright:

3. A kitchen knife and some blue nylon string. Failing that a couple of Rohypnol tabs.

4. Don't have em for christmas dinner.... oh crap thats something else...

5. ''I'm in the SAS, I'm going on a top secret mission next week with Paul Gascoigne and I was wondering if you and your minger mate would play OPFOR back at my hotel room as it may be my... final time here...''

6. You and your mate pull two fit birds, take 'em back to your room, send your mate down to the bar for some more beer (making sure you've got plenty hidden away) then when he's out tell the girls he's a cheating tawt who's really married, only just getting over a particularly bad dose of something really nasty that involves warts and pus - make sure you leave a box of penicilin with his name on lying about - and is really a closet gay. The girls won't let him back in (so it's not your fault) and you've got your threesome. If that fails, see above re: rohypnol.

7. May I suggest you take a couple of mirrors. That way when you get blown out by the birds and you have to take matters in hand you can feel that three of you are doing it at the same time!

8. Give your head a shake, you silly tw@!

9. If it's a 18-30 gig........it pretty standard stuff! :headbang: :thumleft: :highfive: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

PS try to avoid the BBG situation and allways go for the bgg! no feeling worse than working out it's not her, but your mates nutsack rubbing yours :thumbdown: :puker:

10. "I've got three weeks to live yet there is one thing I want to try before I go- a threesome with me in the middle".

I did't have to say that and yes it is an unfuccking believable experience. I kept laughing-and I've kept the video-fwooaaarrrr. Would not recomend it on a daily basis- yet now and then ohhh fuuuuuccckingggg yesssss.
    :boogie:

11. Tried and tested... Claim to be able to give them both an orgasm within twenty minutes... Then fail after five but with a smile on your face and your bob munk up one of em!!!

12. Fists at dawn(who's she?) does it!!

13. Its too fcuking early for this and I'm too old :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :brilsmurf: I'm off for a cup of tea.

14. youve more chance of you and your mate with 1 girl than you with 2 girls, or if youre not careful you lashed up and waking up with Pedro and Miguel!

15. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

I have a mate who went to Spain and the fella he was with got separated from him so the other fella crashes out on a park bench during which someone steals his watch and money. He the woke up to find a tramp noshing him off.