Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years in prison for Germans who criticise the EU.

If you're getting all snowflakey about this, don't (for goodness sake) Google Flag Desecration as you might find many (very many) countries have penalties for doing nasty things to their flag.
That one bloke in Germany has said it should apply to the EU flag as well just goes to show you have rather too much time on your hands.
the eu isn't a country. Remember.

Is the NATO flag and institution given similar protection?

Boy scouts?

the eu isn't a country. Remember.

EU believe they are a country and Scotland, Ireland etc are Regions. Remember Prescott trying to impose that?

endure

GCM

If you can find anywhere where I've posted deranged left wing bollocks then fill your boots...

Early '90s and Viz comic were advertising T-shirts with a motif of a British bulldog wiping its arse on the EU flag.

If you can find anywhere where I've posted deranged left wing bollocks then fill your boots...

Not you in particular but making the point that the sentiment applies equally to the other extreme.

endure

GCM
Not you in particular but making the point that the sentiment applies equally to the other extreme.

Deranged bollocks is deranged bollocks no matter where it comes from. All is does is interrupt sensible conversation.

Deranged bollocks is deranged bollocks no matter where it comes from. All is does is interrupt sensible conversation.
Couldn't agree more. I would also posit that extreme right and extreme left occupy the same space.

Latest Threads