Three UK soldiers killed in Iraq

They shall not grow old....................................and sadly probably won't draw as much attention as events last week.

Oh my goodness...

What a way to start your day..

Rest in peace. My prayers for them and their families

My condolonces to all three families.

Ne Obliviscarus.

Rest in Peace lads, your mates are waiting with a brew for you at the gates to Valhalla. My condolences to all three families.

RIP guys, Iraq has claimed yet more lives.

Much has been said,(Soldier Mag by the OC and the BBC) that the situtation is improving in southern Iraq.

I am skeptical of this, ... clearly today's shocking news proves that things are far from improving.

As General Melchett says London's events still overide the sacrifice being made by British Service personnel, lets remind our friends and families that our guys and girls are putting their lives on the line every day... they/we should not forget this!

Quietly and as ever professionally, they go about there duties.

Lest we forget, the living and those that have given their lives.

Condolences to the family and friends of the Bereaved.

Rest in Peace

Lest We Forget

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
RIP Lads :(

An officer at my Regt was told to stand by to inform the NOK this morning. That must be one of the worst things you could be asked to do - I honestly don't know if I could do it. I remember being told a couple of years ago that my old fella had died and that's not nice, but I can't even begin to imagine the grief of losing a son/daughter or spouse - or having to break the news, especially when you consider how unpopular the war is in many people's eyes.

RIP Lads

Improvement is a relative term I'm afraid. I get the impression that the locals tend to leave us alone as we let them get on with their lives so it's only the jihadis who shoot at us. Of course this lets some locals impose a religious lifestyle by force on the rest but it's their country.

Terrible news - sadly not for the first time, nor I suspect for the last.

Your duties are done, now Rest In Peace.

My sincere condolences to those who grieve and my wishes for speedy recoveries to the injured.

Rest In Peace chaps.

Condolences to thier families and all who new them.

Least we forget.